Please Explain This Dream? Was He Trying To Be Possessed By Devil Or Is It Just Another Dream?

My boyfriend texted me saying he's scared. He said that he had a dream about a deer in the woods. It was staring at him and then he could see himself from deers view a few times, then the deer would turn its head 360degrees and the eyes turned red. Then he felt the pressure on his neck like someone was choking him and then he felt cold. He's Christian. My mom used to read curses and he told me my mom creeps him out. And lately I've been feeling scared, like something is watching me when I go to sleep. I had some big problems with this last years,so much that I called a priest.

Have faith in the highest power there is….

Romans 8:31-39
New International Version (NIV)

More Than Conquerors

31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[a]

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Have him follow these instructions and have him cling to the promises in the scriptures--never speaking doubt.

#1. Devote himself to the Lord everyday. Study His word each morning and pray and ask God to guide him to all truth (John 16:13).
#2.) Let him give his petition to God in prayer and in the name of Jesus (Matt 7:7)
#3.) Let him believe that God will answer His prayer (Mark 11:24)
#4.) Let him thank God for what He is about to do.

Let Him remember that God is more powerful than the devil. (1 John 4:4) You can do the same on his behalf and should do it (Matt 18:19) and remember that God does not lie (Num 23:19). With that said, this person discusses a similar experience in his testimony if you want to get an idea of what he might be going through.

Hope this helps!

God Bless,
MoG

About the dream, I have no idea : )

But tell him do not be afraid of deer with red eyes that can turn its head 360….

He is Christian you said: Christian can eat deer meat, venison, it is more leaner than beef… : )

What I mean is, it is just a dream, other people have more crazy dreams….

Connecting what I posted earlier, what am trying to say is that if he have that faith in God as described by Paul, as the title of the verses says “More Than Conquerors"

that is: your boyfriend can eat that deer for dinner : )

definitely demonic activity in the dream
and an oppression toward you
from your mother's involvement in the occult.

if you are living with your mom,
and the Lord provides an opportunity for you to relocate
i would accept it and move with His blessing.

i was heavily oppressed
when i became a christian many yrs ago
i know about the dreams, etc.....
i know about the fear

cry out to Jesus and speak aloud the scriptures
of His love and faithfulness in your room where you sleep
commit yourself into His care
He is stronger and wiser than you
and has this situation well in-hand.

most of all.....He loves you so much tinkerbell......:)

Back