Please give me some feedback about my new web hosting site!!

Please give me some feedback about my new web hosting site!!

Praise the Lord everyone,

My name is Rev. Michael W.G. Anson and I am the Pastor of Inter Caribbean Evangelism Ministries, Int'l based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. My family and I are missionary prophets assigned by God to bring a prophetic word into the nations of the earth. Our ministry has been mandated by God to release an in-season Word to a hurting world and we have began to target the Internet by sending out 3,225 daily devotionals across the world into 217 countries.

Before accepting my call into the ministry my former profession was that of an Administrative Director for a small firm in Los Angeles, California. Now I utilize my God-given talents to further His kingdom. I have created 2 websites, the first one (www.iceministries.org) is not as good because it was an experiment as well as a teaching tool to equip me for becoming more knowledgeable about web design. My second site (www.inspiredconcepts-em.net) is a web hosting company that I just recently introduced to the Body of Christ which I am hoping will assist churches who need to be visible on the Internet but cannot necessarily afford the high prices being charged for web design and web hosting.

I would appreciate it if I can link to this site with my web hosting site so that viewers here can take advantage of the services that we provide.

God bless you all.

It is a very nice site. I gave it a quick look and did like your statement of doctrine.
I have saved it on my desktop to look at it more a little later.
God Bless!

Back