Please, Help me figure this out!

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
the last few weeks I've been wanting to go to church and read the bible, I start to get sleepy when I read the bible and feel sick! I started out ok, and was enjoying it but now I'm sleepy and sick.
A couple of months ago I set of to church and something told me it's stupid and went to the pub instead.. I felt bad afterwards.
Now I've found a church and it's inspiring, last week I was looking forward to it then on Sunday, I rolled over and went back to sleep, it's like I've got some evil thing going on. This church it's seems to be just the ticket, but today I've started to physically feel sick and drained knowing I'm going on Sunday. I've been reading the website and should be over the moon, I actually feel physically sick, and it takes me a lot to feel that way.

I'm scared I've got a evil spirit or demon!
Could this be?
Any words of encouragement and hope and anything else I'd appreciate a lot
Thanks
Fee
X

the last few weeks I've been wanting to go to church and read the bible, I start to get sleepy when I read the bible and feel sick! I started out ok, and was enjoying it but now I'm sleepy and sick.
A couple of months ago I set of to church and something told me it's stupid and went to the pub instead.. I felt bad afterwards.
Now I've found a church and it's inspiring, last week I was looking forward to it then on Sunday, I rolled over and went back to sleep, it's like I've got some evil thing going on. This church it's seems to be just the ticket, but today I've started to physically feel sick and drained knowing I'm going on Sunday. I've been reading the website and should be over the moon, I actually feel physically sick, and it takes me a lot to feel that way.

Could this be?
Thanks
Fee
X

In the name of Jesus we bind the strongman and evil spirit from manifesting and rendering Fee incapable of reading her Bible and going to church. Thank You Father for Your perfect peace to surround her and give her the strength to resist these symptoms that are trying to hinder her from gaining everything that You have in store for her. Bless her Lord with the stamina, to push through this in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Fee, your being attacked by symptoms, to keep you out of Church and from reading God's Holy Word. Resist girl, resist, nd he has to flee from you. Bind the symptoms in Jesus name, and stand upon ps 103....
BLESS (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name!
Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits– Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy; Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle's [strong, overcoming, soaring]! [Isa. 40:31.] The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed.
Psalm 103:1‭-‬6 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/psa.103.1-6.AMPC

Begin to praise the Lord and tell your body that its strength is renewed like the eagles. In Jesus name!

God bless you... praying in the spirit now for you.
Gina

In the name of Jesus spirit of fear we bind you from harassing our sister Fee. You have no authority or power over her. For she has been bought and washed in the Blood of Jesus and set free from any trap or trick or oppression that you bring her way. We bind you and command that you loose her and set her free! For greater is He (the Living Christ and anointing) that is in her than you who are in the world. (1 John 4:4) Father thank You for surrounding her with such a strong sense of love and peace. Showing her how to rest in Your love for her, and to resist the enemy (James 4:7). To continue to fight the good fight of faith (1 timothy 6:12) to draw near to You (James 4:8), so that You will draw near to her and protect her from the evil one, hiding her under the shadow of Your wing (ps 91) .... thank You Father in Jesus Name we pray. Amen

Wow I can't thankyou enough for your kind spirit cturtle!

I feel so much better after reading those words!

The satan came over me today and without the help of you good folks I would still feel sick but its like it's lifted in intensity. Psychologically I would say it is some kind of self defeating mechanism rendering me helpless to wanting to stay stuck in sickness. Even though Im convicted to believe I will be free around growing christians in my vicinity.
I see clearly the evil spirits that's trying to run amok in my life and I see it clearly now.
Powerful stuff indeed!
Well now its
Yay for Sunday morning!
Amen!

Wow I can't thankyou enough for your kind spirit cturtle!

I feel so much better after reading those words!

The satan came over me today and without the help of you good folks I would still feel sick but its like it's lifted in intensity. Psychologically I would say it is some kind of self defeating mechanism rendering me helpless to wanting to stay stuck in sickness. Even though Im convicted to believe I will be free around growing christians in my vicinity.
I see clearly the evil spirits that's trying to run amok in my life and I see it clearly now.
Powerful stuff indeed!
Well now its
Yay for Sunday morning!
Amen!

Fee,

You are super important! And your receiving relief immediately, being across the pond is an answer to my prayer. So whenever your feeling these symptoms rebuke them and tell them no... not here. Resist and they have no choice but to flee. You can even pray those prayers over and over, and stand upon the verses in parenthesis to gain wisdom of who is in you and the power He has.

Blessings and love to you sister.

Could this be?

Blessings Via dolarossa
Well here is the deal.
Umm Yes mam you do, that is Assigned to you as Every Born Again Believer Has.

Now the Good News

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

2 Corinthians 10 : 5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
《Imaginations are Thoughts》that can come with Feelings and Emotions.

Now the not so Good but Excellent News
As you Grow Stronger and more Efficient in Standing and Running them off.

Well they will get replaced by assigning more efficient at what they do spirits.

Now I said not so good news But Excellent News.....

They do this because you are Stronger and More Efficient in the Ways of God. Your light is getting bigger.
However as long as you continue to grow and mature in Christ they won't last long either.

So Now you have the rest of the story.
Blessings
FCJ

Could this be?
Thanks
Fee
X
Praying for you. We've all been there. I too can be fully awake and energetic and then *BAM* nap time right in the middle of a chapter of the word of God. It is demonic, but resist and he'll flee from you.

Yes thankyou.
Discipline was missing!
All my life I never believed in the power of Gods words because I never knew who He even was and what He was all about.
Funny how I knew the devil though without aid of biblical knowledge, that's because I was so full of him ! hes the one that I was more familiar with
Maybe that's why Jesus came as a man like us so he could experience him in action in the flesh, and show us how to rebuke him!
Praise our Lord for showing us his Light
Amen

Fee,

You are super important! And your receiving relief immediately, being across the pond is an answer to my prayer. So whenever your feeling these symptoms rebuke them and tell them no... not here. Resist and they have no choice but to flee. You can even pray those prayers over and over, and stand upon the verses in parenthesis to gain wisdom of who is in you and the power He has.

Blessings and love to you sister.
Praying in agreement with this and the above prayers by Cturtle as well. Amen, in the powerful Name of Jesus who sets the captive free!!

Maybe that's why Jesus came as a man like us so he could experience him in action in the flesh, and show us how to rebuke him!

Amen And
Only man could die on the cross for us
Only man could have taken Our Sins.
God's Spirit could not have taken on our sins.
The Spirit of man could and did.

Scripture tells us He suffered for us.
God's Spirit could not go in our place but the spirit of man in Jesus did and then God placed His Spirit back in Jesus and that's when Jesus defeated satin and took back the keys to death.

Jesus also was our example showing us how we can walk upright before God as man.
Blessings
FCJ

I can only tell you about my personal experience: I’ve noticed that when I’m really eager for the “Word” and/or really desiring church fellowship, I have no problem (sleepiness, laziness, distractions, or otherwise). However, if I’m just thinking I should read the Bible or I should go to church then, yes, any of the above may affect me. Like it is with everything else, “wanting to” seems to make all the difference for me.

Yes thankyou.
Discipline was missing!
All my life I never believed in the power of Gods words because I never knew who He even was and what He was all about.
Funny how I knew the devil though without aid of biblical knowledge, that's because I was so full of him ! hes the one that I was more familiar with
Praise our Lord for showing us his Light
Amen
That is amazing insight! Glory to God! There are "old" Christians who can't grasp what you've said. Jesus came as a man to live as a man so that as a man He overcame sin in the flesh as a man, and we too, just need to follow His paved path. Indeed, those that understand who they are in Christ are able to grasp His authority and power. :)

James 4:7 (KJV)
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.​

Amen And
Only man could die on the cross for us
Only man could have taken Our Sins.
God's Spirit could not have taken on our sins.
The Spirit of man could and did.

Scripture tells us He suffered for us.
God's Spirit could not go in our place but the spirit of man in Jesus did and then God placed His Spirit back in Jesus and that's when Jesus defeated satin and took back the keys to death.

Jesus also was our example showing us how we can walk upright before God as man.
Blessings
FCJ
I've have a think
I read that Holy mean separate? Holy Spirit is a separate Spirit from our human spirit? then what you say makes sense more now!
Oh now I see how i need the Holy Spirit in order for little fee to make it to Father through Christ with the aid of Holy Spirit
I'm only getting acquainted with HS as I'm trying to get a sense of Him
All I know of Him right now is Cturtles aright she is lol

Back