Please help..

Please help..

I don't know what to do! I pray and I pray, but it seems like he doesn't hear my prayers! I am in desperate need for godly help.. Some of my best friends are having some trouble with some very unreasonable mean and rude people! I can't go deep into it, but it's all about first amendment rights..censorship.... The person in charge is the best person i know, and a good christian! She is taking so much crap just to prove her case and help her people!
I'm desperate, and sad. I don't know what to do.. :(:bible:

When you pray, ask for God's will be done.. Despite what you want the out come to be. If you can learn to honestly give this aspect of your prayer life over to God then, no matter what happens you will find peace.

I don't know what to do! I pray and I pray, but it seems like he doesn't hear my prayers! I am in desperate need for godly help.. Some of my best friends are having some trouble with some very unreasonable mean and rude people! I can't go deep into it, but it's all about first amendment rights..censorship.... The person in charge is the best person i know, and a good christian! She is taking so much crap just to prove her case and help her people!
I'm desperate, and sad. I don't know what to do.. :(:bible:
God always hears. Sometimes we must be willing to wait upon Him for our answer. Putting up with rude people is nothing new my friend. If the world rejected Christ will it not do the same with us?
My advice is this:
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. These things are freely given to us by our heavenly Father. We must not let the world take them away. So let the storms rage and the wind blow our Lord has promised us the victory. Like David we can declare:
Psa 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psa 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
Psa 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Psa 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Circumstance and human resistance mean little to one who's eyes are fixed on the Lord my friend.

God does hear your prayers. They may not be answered exactly when you'd like them to be, or the outcome may not be what you expected. But as long as you rely on Him and His will, he will never let you down.

You're a very good friend, just don't stop praying.

Also:

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be fightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Philippians 1:20-21 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thansgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 18: 31-32 For who is God save the Lord? Or who is a rock save our God? it is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Back