Please help ^-^;

U

Unregistered

Please help ^-^;

Ah well....I'm a young Christian and well, I've heard things that teenagers go through a difficult time and they forget about God. But lately I've been wanting to get closer to God. Like every night I would pray that I could feel His presence. One time I was standing outside talking to the Lord. I'm starting to read my bible everyday, and pray a lot. Sometimes I even talk to God during school. I guess I could just say that I've been wanting God to speak to me, like signs. I know that we should have faith. But I just get so curious. I have had certain events happen in my life. Like when I was younger I read the Revelation and had a dream about it, I also had two angel dreams. The first one was about this glowing ball that turned into an angel and the second was about I saw this angel on this street and I asked if it was my guardian angel and it nodded yes.
I know I sound weird ^-^; but I just have this urge to get closer to God and to feel his presence, you know like a baby wanting it's mother.
Thats how I am I want God because I haven't actually felt what love is until I turned to God. And it makes me cry that I can't be with God like a human kind of way. I guess I just have to wait until the times come when Jesus comes back. Then I can be with God.
I am not sure what my question is anymore but it felt good to type all of this out.
I guess what I'm trying to ask is, is this a good way to become closer to God or any suggestions?

Relationship is the key word.
God sent His Son to pay the price for your sins that all barriers between you and Him would be removed.
So how do you develop a relationship with anyone?
Spend time with Him. Read His Word, worship Him, pray and talk to Him.
Begin to understand that this great God who created heaven and earth loves you and wants to be included in every aspect of your life. After all we were created to fellowship with God and life just is not complete any other way.
Another thing- when you talk to God believe that He hears (because He does). God is attentive to your every heart cry.
The more time you spend with Him the more you will be able to see Jesus in your own life so invest in this relationship and you will be amazed at the way your life changes.
Many blessings in Jesus wonderful Name,
brother Larry.

Back