Please minister me

Update on our situation:
My husband was invited about two weeks ago for an interview. It is for a position at a well established international company. We are rather certain that he will get the job. Financially it will bring huge relief for us. The only problem is that the job is in a town 140km away from where we are staying. It will mean my husband will have to stay there and come home only on weekends. Our hearts will be broken, because family and marriage is so important to us. I am not able to move because our oldest son is in Gr12 next year. We dont understand God's plan in this. Is there anyone in a similar situation? Working far from home?
Please keep us in your prayers.
Blessings.
DaisyD.

Will continue to pray!
Just a thought, make a petition card of what he is looking for in a job and take it to God, asking Him to meet every requirement. Then continually thank God for providing the right job that meets all of your requests. If need be God can and will make a job just for your husband. Also ask God to give you Scriptures to stand on and meditate, to give you strength.

I herd a story where a woman did this and God met every request on her petition card. Even supplied a car from the company when she only lived 10 minutes away. But God loved her so much that He met her every need.

God bless

I too have been unemployed since this last March. The waiting was absolutely awful after the second month. All I was asking myself for the longest time was 'Lord, why'. It took me weeks to set aside my pride and my sense of 'I know better'. It wasn't really an inward expression of such, but an outward. I was applying for any and all jobs that 'looked good'. What I was failing to do in my anxiety and anger was handing it over to the Lord. I have since handed it to the Lord and although I am still waiting for a job, I wait in happiness, comfort, and anticipation instead of anger and a sense of entitlement. My latest readings these last couple months from Acts to 1 Corinthians truly gave me comfort as it expresses the deep love God has for us. A great eye opener was when I was feeling worthless, my prior pastor's wife stated in an email to me that although we feel down and without, because we are in Christ we have abundance.

This could very much be a trial the Lord is putting your husband and family through. With all trials though, He will never cease to provide, He's still right there, always providing a way out when we are tempted to stray (1 Cor 10:13). Keep that communication open with the Lord and from the depths of your hearts, give your husband's employment situation along with everything else over to the Lord and let Him work His wonders.

I will keep your family and your husband in my prayers. May the Lord continue to bless you and guide you, in Jesus name.

I know it has been quite awhile since you posted this but as i read this tonight, it encouraged me to continue to read Scriptures that strengthen me in my own situation. God has done many things to provide for us, including making shampoo and such last for months after it should have been gone. Much like the widow woman who fed the prophet with her last little bit of flour and oil....only to have it not run out till the rains came to give her plenty.

Jim and i are Rejoicing with you that God has opened doors for you, and is keeping you in the center of His will! We trust that He will continue to provide supernaturally for you in mighty ways as well!

God bless

Back