Please pray

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Blessings Pastor Glenn,

Let's Pray
Father, I thank You for creating within me a wise and discerning heart, so that I am able to distinguish between right from wrong.

Father, I trust in You with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding; in all of my ways I acknowledge You, and You will make my paths straight. Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore, I hate every false way. Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Joseph, in Genesis 41:39-41, was described as a discerning and wise man who was put in charge of the entire land of Egypt. As You were with Joseph, so shall You be with me. You will cause me to find favor at my place of employment, at home, at church, or wherever I may be. According to my faith, I am claiming and thanking You right now for increased wisdom and discernment. I thank You, I praise You, and I honor You...In Jesus name I pray.....AMEN

Hold on Pastor Glenn, a blessing is on the way.

Godbe4me

I'm feeling pretty discouraged these days and could really use a penpal... any takers ?

I would glad to be your penpal, just pm me and i'll send you my email address. Be encouraged, God has good things in store for you, you know how I know? He chastises those he loves, so your struggles are proof of his love. Be blessed and remember, today is a new day. I am praying for you to rest in his perfect will and have peace in every storm. He will renew your strength and lift you up on eagle's wings to soar above your troubles.

Ty my friend and brother n sisters ,Elijah's Mantle, ILOVEUSA911, New2Christ, godbe4me, and my wife Elizabeth, Pastor Chuck n Pastor Sheila Moore from Liberty Christian Center

The battle is all ready WON!! In the name of JESUS
I have never been attacked so violently so fast before. I truly believe now that God cannot be defeated in any circumstance!!

When the devil speaks to you it is loud! Satan drowns out Gods' whispers. But if you don't focus on God you will hear Satan. When your focused you will hear nothing but GOD! When you are focused on God NOTHING can touch you in any way shape or form.

I had a crack in my shield. Satan snuk in n wreaked havoc for a few days!
the crack is now sealed n Satan is out. Just like that. TY Jesus!!

Spiritual warfare is nothing to laff about. It is for real in a spiritual sense. You cannot fight the devil by yourself. he will kill you immediately. And you wont know what the heck hit you till you see everything around you destroyed! Be vigilant my brothers n sisters!! The devil is sooo sneaky and subtle you will not even be aware he is there till it is too late and the damage is done. I'm telling you from my experience first hand just from this episode. There are many others from my life, n GOD and me r still kikin forked tail........well I'm not, but my back up does all the work!! It is so good to have a back up like Jesus. .... I aint a feared of nuttin!! LOL
:smiley10:
It has been quite a week 4 me:smiley50: but the war is over now and GOD is once again VICTORIOUS!! :smiley20::smiley10:

Thank you Jesus for backing me up like YOU all ways do. I love you. Amen

Thank you CFS for backing me up also in prayer:dance::smile_anim:

It feels sooo good to feel the PEACE of GOD again in my heart. I feel like a new man/Chili............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

Glenn I am praying for you and your ministry. sounds like your going thru what I just went thru. I'm with ya buddy bro. Peace be with you

Chili out:smiley40:

Please bless this brother

Dear Lord Jesus, please give us wisdom and discernment, Lord you know our weakness, You are mindful that we are but dust, apart from You we can do nothing. Please guide us through the dangers in a path that You see perfectly clear, give us grace and patience as we endure trials and valleys, which bring us low and humble us so we may learn fom You, as we sit at Your Feet, the Great Teacher Jesus. Please bring to mind any unconfessed sin, and set before us the Fear of the Lord. Please forgive us of them and thank You for loving us. Please fill us with Your Holy Spirit, and may our joy be full, in You. Thank You for spilling and shedding Your blood for us unworthy, unprofitable servants. May You shine on us and may we radiate. Lord, please give us a thirst for Your Living Water, and in our dryness the strength to pull ourselves to You, as You draw us and feed us. May we hunger and thirst after Righteousness, and may we be satisfied in You. Lord we don't even know how to pray as we should, we don't see but through a dim glas, there is nothing good that we can do without You. Please refresh us and lift up our spirits and eyes to behold Jesus, fill us with Your Love and place the Armour of Christ firmly on us, and keep us firm on the Foundation of Christ. Teach us wisdom Father, may we moment by moment be in unceasing fervent prayer according to You Will, may we be close, and Your Words abiding in us, changing us, for Your Namesake. May we be reminded of people who need prayer, and of what we should earnestly pray for, Lord You lavish wisdom on all who ask and seek, Lord may we desire that far above riches of perishable silver and gold and seek Your Face, not only Your Hand. Please stip away everything that displease You in our lives, please sanctify us entirely in Christ, and please break us, mould us, and make us into vessels that are ready to be used by the Master. Please purify us, refine us, and renew us, for Jesus' Sake. Please use us for Your Glory, and kepp us from temptation, and deliver us from the evil-one, for Yours is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory and the Honor forever, in Jesus' Name, love Your Lord, amen.

Heavenly Father
I thank you Father for Pastor Glenn and I join in lifting him up to the God of the Most Hight. May you shower him with your protection,peace and love and remove all discouragement leaving him with only wisdom and discernment and your wonderful joy and knowledge to know you are in control no-matter what we are going through. I thank you Father for what you are about to do in Jesus name amen

Agree

We agree that the ministry is under attack at a very high level. Our country continues to backslide. It is a hard thing to watch. And it effects each of us. But our God remains unchanged. Loving us and longing for our redemption.

We pray you always remember your first love...

Email me though our website. We exist to support the ministry.

May the Lord bless you and lift your countenance. May He guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, may He strengthen by His Spirit your inner man, may He restore your soul and lead you beside quiet waters for Namesake. May He oick you up and set you on His Lap, His Big Strong Arms are aound His dear children

"If you abide in Me and My Word abide in you, ask whatever you wish and it shall be done for you."

John 15:7

Lord please bless Glenn and heal his heart, may he be brought close to You in this time and remember to withdraw to a quit place, in Jesus' Name

Back