Pleased to meet you

Hi, I'm Neddy and am looking forward to meeting members on this forum. I have lots of interests and have just done a short study on how Christianity was represented in the Narnia stories, really interesting. Has anyone done any other research about Christian beliefs and how they have been expressed in fiction?

Greetings and Welcome to cfs Neddy
Blessed having you here as a part of the cfs family and look forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

As you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures.
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome!! :D

I read an article once about The Matrix. That was interesting, but I don't have it anymore. Welcome!
Hi, thank you for your welcome. I am looking forward to some interesting conversations. I'll have a bit of research about The Matrix thanks.
Greetings and Welcome to cfs Neddy
Blessed having you here as a part of the cfs family and look forward to some good ol fellowship one with another.

As you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures.
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ
Thank you for your welcome.

Hi, I'm Neddy and am looking forward to meeting members on this forum. I have lots of interests and have just done a short study on how Christianity was represented in the Narnia stories, really interesting. Has anyone done any other research about Christian beliefs and how they have been expressed in fiction?

God bless you, Neddy. I also look forward to fellowship with you!

welcome_cat.gif
to CFS Neddy

We are glad you joined us. Look forward to fellowship with you.

Back