poinT_blanK

violet

Inactive
poinT_blanK

I want to welcome you with open arms and I hope you find what you are looking for.
That's what this forum is all about.
Please tell us a little about yourself?

Blessings to you,

Cool I get my own topic. I feel special.
emot-downs.png

I am not Christian. I am full-blown Atheist. I am primarily here to study Christianity from an outsider's perspective. (I know I'm gonna hear stuff about this)

Well, let's talk about my religious belief. I went atheist sometime early this year. I haven't been too active in Church for the past year or 2, and this is when I started to think differently from the main crowd, that there is no god. Now, I respect all of your beliefs, but I deny them. It's only when people get preachy that I get mad at religion or make false claims when I get a debate started.

Anyway, aside from that, I live in the US and I love to dirtbike, I'm not a fan of sports, and I use the computer a lot.

K done.

I would like to say that you are special because you are a child of God.
Let me ask you though.
Are you here to argue or to find God?
Be honest, please.
You said in one post you are leaning toward Atheism and now you say you are full blown.
If you are truly searching for God that is one thing.
If you are here to argue your points on Atheism, that is another.

I was Christian. I am now Atheist. I want to hear what Christians have to say about religion. It may or may not change me over, I don't know, only time will tell. I'm not here to argue, well if it ends up that I have to I will, but I will try to refrain from it. I might question you a little, just to get you thinking, but I will try not to rant for sure.

Thank you, otherwise it is out of my hands and you will be banned.
I would rather we all discuss this in a polite and mature manner.
None of us here want to turn our backs on an unbeliever.
One thing though, absolutely no bashing!

I haven't been too active in Church for the past year or 2, and this is when I started to think differently from the main crowd, that there is no god.

Yup, organized religion sucks. Religion means nothing to God. The only thing that matters is your relationship with Him. Hope you learn more here then you did from your "church".

Back