Pope Benedict XVI adress

Status
Not open for further replies.
people change there minds m8,most who read what iv,e said do change there stance.there is nothing wrong with that,truth does change hearts.we live by God and God in flesh told us the truth.

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

There I wrote it. LOL How can you reconcile that? You just said when people read what YOU'VE said they change their stance. People need to read what GOD said. If you are to continue along with this line of logic then missions would be pointless because "God can do it Himself".

all scripture is inspired by God,because all things come from God ,but there is a diffrence to what God wants and what we want.as said in genesis,they are corrupting my way upon the earth,ie changing God,s way.

all scripture is inspired by God,because all things come from God ,but there is a diffrence to what God wants and what we want.as said in genesis,they are corrupting my way upon the earth,ie changing God,s way.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you'd agree that God is sovereign. If we agree that He is sovereign, are you trying to tell me He can't protect His word?

his word is truth.it,s others who change this.he doesn,t need to he weighs all hearts.i guess he laughs at people who think they can outsmart him.nothing like a fool with false hope.:D

With your logic you can't know anything that Bible says is true. You can't know if what Jesus said is true or if He even said it.

I really hope the thing about a fool with false hope was not directed at me. The only reason I am having this discussion with you is because it is of the utmost importance that we understand scripture correctly and understand God and His attributes correctly. I am doing because I care, not to put you down. Obviously from the last sentence in your post and the thread you posted about why God made us, you'd rather ridicule and look down at others. Really sorry that's the way you feel is appropriate to talk and treat others.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/bible-studies/18867-god-makes-us.html

It has been my understanding that God tells us not to kill because we have no right to pass such a judgment and punishment onto others. whereas God, Being God, Does have the right to judge and condem.
And for those who kill claiming to be on Gods command, It's their word against Gods, I think we all know who wins there. And the Armies in the Old Testament, going to war under Gods command. That is written in the Bible, Gods Word, Very plainly stated so that there can be zero question that God desired them to do so. For what reasons? Not our place to question His will, As He told Job very simply.

Moderator comment

MODERATOR COMMENT:

There has been a Report submitted to the Moderators concerning some content in this thread. Until such time as that situation is resolved, this thread will be closed, but it will be left in it's original place for now.

This situation should be resolved by Monday, November 17 and this thread may be edited and opened up again OR completely removed, at the discretion of the CFS staff. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back