pork

Charles, with regard to Coke...

It's great for cleaning the battery posts on your car. Just pour some on them.

If you drop a penny in a glass of Coke is will polish and eventually dissolve it.

Coke removes floor wax build up, and even removes the clear coat from a car.

Coke will take gum out of your hair.

Coke is good for cleaning the grout on tile floors.

......................Anything that can do all that... I'm not pouring down my throat!! :D

He he .... Neither I. I personally don't drink any pop..... The sugar content is way too high. I am sure tht is why so many are becoming diabetic in our society..... sugar in everything. Diabetitis is at an all time high.

If the Lord didn't want us to eat animals He would not have made them out of meat.:p

I was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago due to all the sugar I was consuming. I was eating tons of sweets and drinking tons of soft drinks with tons of sugar, and now I'm paying the price.

While I see no purpose for a lot of things God created, animals that are edible are a great blessing. I would not make a very good vegetarian since I hate most vegetables.

Hello,
I am shocked!
I love it landing on such information. Now, hasn't God been good to keep me off from being a 'living garbage deposit' for those few years?

I have also been told of a theory where you are to take a piece of pork, dip it in Coca cola and spread it somewhere and watch maggots crawl out of it. I do not need to do it. I am done with pork and all drinks parked in supermarkets with expiry dates on them, which the preservatives (Unfamiliar Chemicals to the body) can't handle beyond. This is personal, for a man makes a decision ONCE. You know what has lived to dangle itself on your private life, do the necessary, if you need to.
However in Mark Jesus says whatever we consume does not defile us, but what proceedes from within. My decision is therefore not any anti-defilement campaign but a melancholic food and drinks preferences.=Charles

Hello Jon-Marc,
Sad about your situation. Indeed Sorry.
Try your level best on them vegetables, they will certainly not mess you anybit more. Let us not hear anything worse than that come from you pls.=Charles

Well Charles .... Even though probably what you say is true. I am a firm believer in prayer and when we pray and ask the Lord to bless our food , do we believe He will or do we doubt.?

As for me I will continue on the path of moderation and asking my Lord to bless and keep me from what ever disease . He is my Healer and my Provider..

It's like anything if you do it in excess then yes you will run into problems. I have to say I am a senior.... on no medication and enjoying my health and strength and giving my Saviour all the honour and all the glory.

Something I thought about today in regards again to pork or anything for that matter.

If we listened to all the consumer reports about this food and that food , we would all be dead by now. These people get payed to report and we all fall for it. If I even thought about the water I drink from the tap according to them I would be dead . No , do not let them all intimidate you. I don't and I am healthy and still praising my God.I drink tap water , eat pork and any other meat.:D:D:):)

Something I thought about today in regards again to pork or anything for that matter.

If we listened to all the consumer reports about this food and that food , we would all be dead by now. These people get payed to report and we all fall for it. If I even thought about the water I drink from the tap according to them I would be dead . No , do not let them all intimidate you. I don't and I am healthy and still praising my God.I drink tap water , eat pork and any other meat.:D:D:):)

"I have to say I am a senior.... on no medication and enjoying my health and strength and giving my Saviour all the honour and all the glory." Tis lovely from you Dusty.

Hello,
There's somewhere one arrives at some equilibrium in this issues. It is a virtue to be fair to ones own conscience.
( My behalf: freely take tap water, or rain water, no mineral water whatever minerals means but a mess in my opinion. I eat alot of live foods eg fruits, and scarcely cooked vegatables. If meat, completely cooked. I have lived to learn enough for myself beyond any 'medical fun'. My food is not spiced with any packed assortments, My parents, each being a Senior Nursing Officer respectively, live on sterilized water strictly, plus alot of chemistry. I do alot more for freedom and discipline's sake. I hate to know that I am under control by whatever tastes. Adam and Eve chapter of the Fall is a generous source of a lesson.Etc etc.)
There are people who know more than I do but cannot hold themselves against any of the flavours in the market. Sad! May the knowledge you have liberate you. Amen =Charles

"I have to say I am a senior.... on no medication and enjoying my health and strength and giving my Saviour all the honour and all the glory." Tis lovely.

Hello,
There's somewhere one arrives at some equilibrium in this issues. It is a virtue to be fair to ones own conscience.
( My behalf: freely take tap water, or rain water, no mineral water whatever minerals means but a mess in my opinion. I eat alot of live foods eg fruits, and scarcely cooked vegatables. I have lived to learn enough for myself beyond any 'medical fun'. My food is not spiced with any packed assortments, My parents, each being a Senior Nursing Officer respectively, live on sterilized water strictly, plus alot of chemistry. I do alot more for freedom and discipline's sake. I hate to know that I am under control by whatever.Etc etc.)
There are people who know more than I do but cannot hold themselves against any of the flavours in the market. Sad! May the knowledge you have liberate you. Amen =Charles

Back