Post I saw only yesterday- please help me find again

I saw yesterday a post from this site. The post was a very thoughtful devotion . I recall neither the author or the one who posted it, but it was written in a style which was similar to Oswald Chambers. It was lengthy, for a post, but seemed important for me. It dealt with a proper focus on and relationship with Christ , balancing work, experiences and the like. If anyone could help me find it again, I would be grateful.

It was about standing properly in relationship to God, taking care to not allow works or experience to become an improper focus. I have read some of Sue's posts; her are not inconsistent (I have been grateful for them) but I did not see this as among those from her which I saw in seeking this one out. I can't even recall the name of the quoted author which would have been a second way to search. If this is ringing any bells and you could help me find it again,mi would be grateful.

It was about standing properly in relationship to God, taking care to not allow works or experience to become an improper focus. I have read some of Sue's posts; her are not inconsistent (I have been grateful for them) but I did not see this as among those from her which I saw in seeking this one out. I can't even recall the name of the quoted author which would have been a second way to search. If this is ringing any bells and you could help me find it again,mi would be grateful.
Did you "like" the comment or comment on the thread it was on? You can look at your activity under your name in the top right.

Back