Post Your Dream/Vission/Ministry

That is wonderful Jim. God bless you as you travel and witness!!!
Thank You Major Very Much !
The stage things are in now is simply obeying and allowing Him to work what He wants to in us as we wait for the day. The thing that really moves me is that none of this can be done in my strength. It is only going to happen by and through Him.

Unlike earlier years when I would take off and do things in my strength or with what I had or could afford on my own. I saw fruits but they were limited to my resources or what I could do on my strength. This time around the dream is to big for me to do on my own and with out Him it simply wont happen. Now to me, well that says it all. It is God !!

Thank You again Brother and have thee most Blessed and Peaceful 2015.
God Bless You Major
Jim

H
Many times....

Here's the thing.... I am seeing God's hand and God's ways acting upon my life... I just don't have a clear direction on ministry... I suppose I am venting my impatience....

God seems to be working on a lesson of "Not by might, nor by power, but by the Word of The Lord" in my life.... In a way, those lessons are frustrating - because nothing I do yields anything what-so-ever..... but they are also wonderful because they really do show that God is the one who is in control and that he has this in his hands....
Hello JohnC.
There is a difference between force and power. Force is by our will, Power is by God's will. The Word of the Lord is Power in God's time, not ours.

Once, I traveled afar to make amends to someone. They got angry and told me to leave at once. On the way home I felt I still failed this person, and also realized how I invested in being forgiven by this person. For years I still felt I missed an amends to this person. A few years later, I came across the same person in my fellowship. We spoke about the past, and he said, 'Oh, I accepted your amends-making and forgave you as you were driving away.'

Many times....

Here's the thing.... I am seeing God's hand and God's ways acting upon my life... I just don't have a clear direction on ministry... I suppose I am venting my impatience....

God seems to be working on a lesson of "Not by might, nor by power, but by the Word of The Lord" in my life.... In a way, those lessons are frustrating - because nothing I do yields anything what-so-ever..... but they are also wonderful because they really do show that God is the one who is in control and that he has this in his hands....

Thanks

Sounds to me as if God is after changes on the inside of you, changes that are lasting and unshakable. I have been in character building school for a least 7 years, and if you count the part i wasn't paying attention, or growing it would total about almost 30 years. So i can understand your frustration.

A lot of times (as God has shown me with others) there are things in the background that have to take place first, then He can move to the other stuff. The foundation that He is laying is way more important than the top of the project. As i have it herd said...you can't build the third story first.

With me He has had to unteach me a lot of things (wrong beliefs) and reteach me the right way (according to the Bible). And talk about training the flesh.....yikes not an easy job, when it has been in control for so long :ROFLMAO:.

I had to learn that God is not in total control of everything. There are some things that He has placed in my control...or in other words i have to choose life or death...God's ways or the worlds (devils) ways. Not always easy i admit.

we will be praying for you!
blessings

My dream besides traveling beside my covenant partner in our 47 ft trawler is to see the burden removing, yolk destroying anointing setting massive amounts of people free.

I had this dream about 20 years ago about people who had been in prison who were totally free. The prison was the bondadges of sin, and other things that people get themselves into...like fear, depression, or self hatred, bitterness or unforgiveness or what have you.

Blessings to you all!

A dream I had several years ago has influenced my life since.
I dreamed I stood in an atmosphere that sparkled with pure
gold. Before me was an altar on which a young woman stood.
She was dressed in the loveliest of bridal gowns, and held
a bouquet. As I attended her (making sure she was perfectly
spotless), she gazed over my right shoulder with a look of
adoring devotion on her face. I knew she saw her Lord, and
she never broke her gaze.

By the grace of God, my ministry is to prepare the Bride, to
help her keep her spotless perfection.. the gift of
beauty given to her by her Lord. And to bring her focus
always to Him.

Thank you, Peter Luke... this work of 'spotless perfection'
begins in me. Seeing Jesus in everything is an ability
given by the Holy Spirit who is faithful to complete what
He begins...

Blessings to you

I fully agree......and as we love people with the love of Christ (no judgement or reasons to disqualify people)...into the kingdom, more will accept His call.

Awesome post!

Outside of the church, the Lord has opened a ton of doors in doing local missionary work, specifically towards the homeless, needy and people in trouble.
Inside the church, especially as of recently, doors have opened for me to become the assistant youth pastor, and lead the boy's youth group on Wednesdays. Even more amazing is the opportunity that opened for me to get the chance to preach. A few weeks ago I was praying for any chance to get me in front of a larger body of people and preach. 2 weeks later, my pastor is leaving for a week and asked me to preach on Sunday night. It was a huge encouragement.

Outside of the church, the Lord has opened a ton of doors in doing local missionary work, specifically towards the homeless, needy and people in trouble.
Inside the church, especially as of recently, doors have opened for me to become the assistant youth pastor, and lead the boy's youth group on Wednesdays. Even more amazing is the opportunity that opened for me to get the chance to preach. A few weeks ago I was praying for any chance to get me in front of a larger body of people and preach. 2 weeks later, my pastor is leaving for a week and asked me to preach on Sunday night. It was a huge encouragement.

Wow that is awesome and encouraging! God is soooooo very good!

Back