Posting my first Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
11558778kl5.jpg

I have done it for you.

So what did I do?

Well I clicked on the little icon at the top of the posting window that looks like a mountain. When you hover the mouse over it it says Insert Image.
After clicking a little box comes up on the screen. Into that box I inserted the URL you had posted

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/7503/11558778kl5.jpg

I then clicked insert and your picture appeared.

WARNING! While I use photobucket and find it very user friendly in allowing me store lots of images, I do have to warn you that there are things on there that WILL shock you. And make you ill. When I see those, I just keep on going and ask God to remove that image from my mind. And I pray for the people that make those images and use them.
If you find a better site that is like photobucket, I'd appreciate the heads up!:D

Thank you for the warning , Fluffy. I don't plan looking in the site just upload my pics.
But I will be mindful of thes things and will pray for a covering of the eyes and shield for the mind.
Your sis Autumn

Thank you for the warning , Fluffy. I don't plan looking in the site just upload my pics.
But I will be mindful of thes things and will pray for a covering of the eyes and shield for the mind.
Your sis Autumn
Same here sis, I have never gone past my own album.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back