Praise God Using His Word- 2-Praise God for his faithfulness

1.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the Rock, your works are perfect, and all your ways are just. You are a faithful God who does no wrong; you are upright and just. (Based on Deuteronomy 32: 7)

2.I thank you and praise you Jesus because to the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless. (Based on 2 Samuel 22: 26)

3.I thank you and praise you Jesus because all your ways are loving and faithful to those who keep the demands of your covenant. (Based on Psalms 25: 10)

4.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your word is right and true; you are faithful in all you do. (Based on Psalms 33: 4)

5.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you love the just and will not forsake your faithful ones. They will be protected forever. (Based on Psalms 37: 28)

6.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your faithful love will be with me and through your name my horn will be exalted. (Based on Psalms 89: 24)

7.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you guard the lives of your faithful ones and deliver them from the hand of the wicked. (Based on Psalms 97: 10)

8.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your eyes are on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with you. (Based on Psalms 101: 6)

9.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the works of your hands are faithful and just; your precepts are trustworthy. (Based on Psalms 111: 7)

10.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. You are faithful to all your promises and loving toward all you have made (Based on Psalms 145: 13)

11.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them, the LORD, who remains faithful forever. (Based on Psalms 146: 6)

12.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you guard the course of the just and protect the way of your faithful ones. (Based on Proverbs 2: 8)

13.I thank you and praise you Jesus because according to your word, a faithful man will be richly blessed. (Based on Proverbs 28: 20)

14.I thank you and praise you God because you who have called us into fellowship with your Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. (Based on 1 Corinthians 1: 9)

15.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are faithful, and you will strengthen and protect me from the evil one. (Based on 2 Thessalonians 3: 3)

16.I thank you and praise you Jesus because even though we are often faithless, you remain faithful, for you cannot disown yourself. (Based on 2 Timothy 2: 13)

17.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were made like your brothers in every way, in order that you might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that you might make atonement for the sins of the people (Based on Hebrews 2: 17)

18.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you were faithful to the one who appointed you just as Moses was faithful in all God's house. (Based on Hebrews 3: 2)

19.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are faithful as a son over God's house. And we are your house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast. (Based on Hebrews 3: 6)

20.I thank you and praise you Jesus because if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (Based on 1 John 1:9)

21.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you reward every man for his righteousness and faithfulness. (Based on 1 Samuel 26: 23)

22.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Based on Psalms36: 5)

23.I thank you and praise you Jesus because I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly. (Based on Psalms 40: 10)

24.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you send from heaven and save me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me; you send your love and your faithfulness. (Based on Psalms 57: 3)

25.I thank you and praise you Jesus because great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. (Based on Psalms 57: 10)

26.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in you, love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other. (Based on Psalms 85: 10)

27.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (Based on Psalms86: 15)

28.I thank you and praise you Jesus because the heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy. (Based on Psalms89: 5)

29.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you. (Based on Psalms 89: 8)

30.I thank you and praise you Jesus because righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. (Based on Psalms 89: 14)

31.I thank you and praise you Jesus because will not take my love from me, nor will you ever betray your faithfulness. (Based on Psalms 89: 33)

32.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you will cover me with your feathers, and under your wings I will find refuge; your faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. (Based on Psalms 91: 4)

33.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you give me grace to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night (Based on Psalms 92: 2)

34.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you have remembered your love and your faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth see the salvation of God. (Based on Psalms 98: 3)

35.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are good and your love endures forever; your faithfulness continues through all generations. (Based on Psalms100: 5)

36.I thank you and praise you Jesus because great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. (Based on Psalms 108: 4)

37.I thank you and praise you Jesus because your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. (Based on Psalms119: 90)

38.I thank you and praise you Jesus because righteousness is your belt and faithfulness the sash around your waist. (Based on Isaiah 11: 5)

39.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in love a throne has been established; in faithfulness you sit on it, you who while judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness. (Based on Isaiah 16: 5)

40.I thank you and praise you Jesus because you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. (Based on Isaiah 25: 1)

41.I thank you and praise you Jesus because a bruised reed you do not break, and a smoldering wick you do not snuff out. In faithfulness you bring forth justice; (Based on Isaiah 42: 3)

42.I thank you and praise you Jesus because in my faithfulness you reward me and make an everlasting covenant with me. (Based on Isaiah 61: 8)

43.I thank you and praise you Jesus that because of your great love we are not consumed, your compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Based on Lamentations 3: 22, 23)

:amen::amen::amen:These are so good .... Thanks .... I am going to copy them out and put them on my fridge .

We need to always be in the spirit of praise as our Precious Saviour has done so much for us .

Praise His Wonderful Name .:jesus-sign::jesus-cross::cross::bow::shepherd:

b47b.jpg

Back