Praise Report ...

Well as I said on my PRAYER REQUEST we went to see my daughter's fiancé in the NEW PRISON that they transferred him too yesterday and so it was a long day ... We had to LEAVE from home because it was a 3 HR DRIVE & so at the other prison he was at only took us 2 hours to drive to ... this 1 is a bit further down the road & close to the Michigan line so our visit went very well !! He did tell us some good news that was that if he can work really hard in his 2 CLASSES that he will be taking his GED & another class he could be home ~ by ... Valentine's Day 2014 instead of the original date of: January 2015.

So what does that means for him ...

* NEEDS TO WORK EXTRA HARD ... IN BOTH of HIS CLASSES
* KEEP HIS NOSE CLEAN WHILE IN THERE & STAY OUT of TROUBLE

What does this mean for my daughter ...

* NEEDS TO FIND A JOB & KEEP IT !!
* WORK ON PAYING OFF SOME COLLEGE LOANS ... So, that she can get back in & get her degree !!
* EVENTUALLY MOVE OUT ON HER OWN & MAYBE EVEN GET MARRIED

So what is next for these two ... I am just asking that you please continue to PRAY for them that everything can happen for them and that they can be happy and that they can have there HAPPY ENDING. Since he has been away { 1 YEAR & 2 MONTHS } with all of this it has made there relationship grow stronger !!

Well other then that our VISIT went very well and so we are planning on our next visit which will be next month and it will be on my daughter's birthday { # 25 } so we will see what happens !!

So that is my PRAISE ...

:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Back