Praise the Lord

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
Let all that I am praise the LORD;
with my whole heart,
I will praise his holy name.”
Psalm 103:1

Don’t be misled into thinking that all we need to do is say,
Praise the Lord” for the problem and watch it disappear.
Praise doesn’t remove mountains until we believe God
is using our situation for our good.
[Merlin Carothers]

Naturally, God Speaks
Web784.JPG

Letting all that we are praise God can be a challenge at times. We often fall down in one manner or another, but thankfully God picks us back up and cleans us again.

cp

Yes, indeed! Psalm 103:1 is indicative of where our hearts should be at all times. Uplift His sacred position of authority and when we know that He is the undisputed champion of the earth and that He undid what Satan did in the Garden we can know we are no longer slaves of sin and darkness. He lifts us up from the bondage of the old flesh and the penalty of rebellion and has resolved to keep us forever through His sacrifice. Rejoice that we will be like Him when we see Him in His glory!

Yes, indeed! Psalm 103:1 is indicative of where our hearts should be at all times. Uplift His sacred position of authority and when we know that He is the undisputed champion of the earth and that He undid what Satan did in the Garden we can know we are no longer slaves of sin and darkness. He lifts us up from the bondage of the old flesh and the penalty of rebellion and has resolved to keep us forever through His sacrifice. Rejoice that we will be like Him when we see Him in His glory!
Your reasoning is always sound. Thank you for your response. 👍

Back