Pray for my mother

That afternoon, my mom called me and told me she was having to wear a heart monitor. She said she was having heart problems, and I was terribly saddened to see this happen to her. Please remember her in your prayers, and make sure God hears them so He can heal her.
What's your mom's first name, if you don't mind sharing that. So to make our prayers more direct and personal.

🙏🕊️

That afternoon, my mom called me and told me she was having to wear a heart monitor. She said she was having heart problems, and I was terribly saddened to see this happen to her. Please remember her in your prayers, and make sure God hears them so He can heal her.

Dear PTSDintheAsylum;

God is always watching and He sees your heart. In Exodus 20:12, 12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

Our Moms are precious just like yours, and as you keep praying for her, you are honoring her. Just the same, God will also embrace and take care of you as well, sister.

Welcome to your new friends here at Christian Forum Site.

God bless
you, PTSDintheAsylum, your Mom and family.

wearing the heart monitor can be a good thing. they can get a grasp on what is going on. hopefully correct it and het her back on track.

Hey there. I pray your Mom is doing well. I am a heart patient. 3 major heart surgeries and use of one functional lung. I have 2 leakage in 2 different valves. There is no limit to any extent what God can do. He has thoroughly sustained me and kept the doctors guessing how. Lol. All for God's glory. All things are used to bring us closer and deeper in our faith in Him.

Back