Prayer for Brother-in-Law

Prayer for Brother-in-Law

My brother-in-law is a manager over a 'cement company',and they just cut his pay to 'commission only.'

Now anyone knows with this present economy, you can't live off 'commission only.'

He's trying to get a new job in Florida from a new plant.

They are both, unbelievers, but please pray that God will provide him a good job...

Thank you, and I cherish your prayers...

Blessings Faith,

They are both, unbelievers, but please pray that God will provide him a good job...

Let's pray for their salvation first. Place their names in the missing spaces.

Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing. Your Word says that You desire all men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring _______________ (name) before You this day.
I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in _______________'s life in the Name of Jesus. Now, while Satan is bound, I ask that You send forth the perfect laborers to share the good news of the gospel in such a way that he (she) will listen and understand it. As the truth is ministered, I believe _______________ will come to his (her) senses and come out of the snare of the devil and make Jesus the Lord of his (her) life.
Father, I ask that You fill _______________ with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. As I intercede in his (her) behalf, I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is activated and from this moment on, I shall praise and thank You for _______________'s salvation. I am confident that You are alert and active, watching over Your Word to perform it. It will not return to You void. It will accomplish that which You please and prosper in the thing whereto it was sent.
Therefore, my confession of faith is, "God has begun a good work in _______________'s life and He will perform it and bring it to full completion until the day of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Name."
Amen.

Scripture References from The Amplified Bible:
2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 18:18, 9:37-38; 2 Timothy 2:26; Jeremiah 1:12; Isaiah 55:11; Philippians 1:6.

Once you have prayed the prayer of "Salvation" over them, claim it and say this prayer for them for a new job.

Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus,

You have most lovingly and graciously said that You have loved us with an everlasting love. We acknowledge, Lord, that Your love for us is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in our heart. Father, all my longings lie open before You and my sighing is not hidden from You. I commit my brother-in-law as the need for a new job into Your most precious and loving hands.

Lord God, fulfill the desire of his heart and bless the work of his hands. The Bible says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." I am completely trusting in Your promises you made to Your children and Your faithfulness this hour. You can make a way where there seems to be no way. O Lord, as he go through the process of selecting a job, let Your mighty hand rest upon him and grant him Your grace and mercies in the eyes of the employers that he may meet. Give him the words to speak and the wisdom to make the right decisions.

Father, my ways are not Your ways, neither are my thoughts Your thoughts. Your ways and Your thoughts are higher than the heavens above. Let Your perfect will be done in this matter. Let Your mighty presence go before him.

I am thanking you right now for my brother-in-law new job and his salvation according to my faith. The faith that believes in the unseen. In Jesus name I pray…AMEN

God bless,

Godbe4me

Back