Prayer for the Heart

Amen to this as well Nathi...... You are right on the money and have hit a home run here.

Even when making the budget you make it with Him, because He knows things that you don't know you need, He will remind/tell you that this is important, this is not, so that you wont waste money for useless things.When you go to buy clothes you buy them with Him, in every area of your life, he is first to know your thoughts, from your mouth, and he will correct you or approve them, and say wait, if you suppose to wait[He knows everything even before you say it, but saying it frees you and give you joy and peace

That is the truth as most of time He shows me the sale item and sometimes I am not even looking for that. The important thing is above all we must give our tenth to Him and the rest will follow as He blesses you more than you can imagine with the 90 percent. I have proved this in my own life. Give and it shall be given pressed down in good measure. Yes my God knows my thoughts , my needs....... not my wants and He is faithful and just to supply my every need. He told me wait , I say upon the Lord. . Those that do wait He will renew their strength, they shall fly like eagles, they shall run and not be weary...... Teach me Lord to wait.

eagle-1.jpg

Even when making the budget you make it with Him, because He knows things that you don't know you need, He will remind/tell you that this is important, this is not, so that you wont waste money for useless things.When you go to buy clothes you buy them with Him, in every area of your life, he is first to know your thoughts, from your mouth, and he will correct you or approve them, and say wait, if you suppose to wait[He knows everything even before you say it, but saying it frees you and give you joy and peace

That is the truth as most of time He shows me the sale item and sometimes I am not even looking for that. The important thing is above all we must give our tenth to Him and the rest will follow as He blesses you more than you can imagine with the 90 percent. I have proved this in my own life. Give and it shall be given pressed down in good measure. Yes my God knows my thoughts , my needs....... not my wants and He is faithful and just to supply my every need. He told me wait , I say upon the Lord. . Those that do wait He will renew their strength, they shall fly like eagles, they shall run and not be weary...... Teach me Lord to wait.

Amen to that, Nathi!
Amen to that, Dusty!

That's really great that the Lord is our Provider!
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
(Ps.55:22)

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(Ps.37:25)

Even when I am in need, even when I am in difficult circumstances - even then the Lord is with me and I am not forgotten or forsaken...(if I'm seeking Him with all my heart) He says: That's Me Who is leading you and holding you by your hand. Don't be afraid - nothing is able to pluck you out of My hand. That's wonderful! Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord, God's Child. What a wonderful testimony.

That's really great that the Lord is our Provider!
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
(Ps.55:22)

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(Ps.37:25)

Even when I am in need, even when I am in difficult circumstances - even then the Lord is with me and I am not forgotten or forsaken...(if I'm seeking Him with all my heart) He says: That's Me Who is leading you and holding you by your hand. Don't be afraid - nothing is able to pluck you out of My hand. That's wonderful! Hallelujah!

I think I can relate to your scripture verse in Psalm 55:22..... I have been young and now I am old...... lol:dance::dance::dance:

Hey, Dusty, I didn't mean you! But I'm glad you prove it!!!

The problem we think we can talk to God only about our problem, but He is always willing for us to tell Him everything that has made us happy and things that troubled us[Even though He knows them, but when yo tell Him about what made You laugh today it shows You trust Him and Love Him more than anything, and He becomes the Closest friend you'll ever had..centainly He is and He is greater than a human friend and parants]..it does not matter you can give all details...If you can give all details about the day at work to your wife..why not God? I can advise anyone to start tell God first everything even things you concider small, I tell you'll always feel He is next to You wherever you are..actually He is always there it's just that we ignore Him, we even forget to greet Him:eek:, but when trouble comes we call on Him., that's how bad we are, but He is faithful as ever and Merciful as ever, He wil never change, Jesus in same yesterday, today and forever.
It's so true that we should share everything firstly with God. Only He can understand us much better than anybody in the world. Even our best friends sometimes can misunderstand us, but not Jesus! He has created us and knows us even better than we know ourselves...
Jesus, and only Jesus must be on the first place in our hearts!
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
(Ps.16:8)

Some of us when we get sick, the first thing we do is to ruch for medication then pray after that..but actually it's suppose to be the other way round..in everything they call on God and pray, talk to Him, talking to Him it's joy [praying is not easy on your own strenght, but when you have finsh, you feel Joy and Peace, you feel like you can fly, you cast any sickness in Jesus name in that time, praying and singing in spirit it's joy]..when you have headache before you take a tablet you pray to God first to remove the root of sickness, because tablet remove symptoms which is pain..that is why it comes back after three weeks, you had never prayed to kill the root of the sickness, only God can remove it....For a christian, God is first in everything even things you concider small....
What a Great and Mighty God we have! In reality He is everything for us! If only we learn to trust Him every time and in everything!

Back