Prayer To Make God Smile

Prayer To Make God Smile

Deep down, I believe every Christian would like to really know their Creator better. If so, then perhaps a prayer like this is in order:

Philippians 3:10 (New International Version)
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

Or, you could pray in your own words like I did. "Jesus, show me who You are. I want to know You, Lord. Show me Your ways."

Of course, He wants us to tell Him about our concerns because He cares for us. 1 Peter 5:7

But in Exodus 33:13, it says, "If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you."

I have discovered He is helping me understand His Word more since my prayer, and I am becoming closer to the woman of God he has intended me to be, besides giving me a peaceful and quiet spirit before Him. This is indeed a journey I am on as I seek His face. Thanx for all your prayers for me and dh.

Amen. to add the words of Martin Luther- Jesus I am Yours, save me.:)

Beautiful , Bonnie and that is all our prayers as we enter into a New Year and New Beginnings . I have started to read the whole Bible in a year and each day there is a passage from the OT ... the NT , Psalms, and Proverbs .

Back