prayer

do you not trust God with your own prayer,i do.i pray for things which i feel is correct.i hope all get better,but people use christians and there prayers.we need to get wise.

the dead in spirit.i just don,t listen to human words.i listen to Jesus.people get used in this place.humans are good but get used through the spirit to trick people.it,s like you all want to catch the 310 bus but by the end you catch the 320 by mistake.:eek:

I was Just reading -that Ephesians-6:12-Today's thought-so true-but my armour is in place!!~!-ALSO-He who is in us-is greater than he who is in thw world!!~!:israel:

the power of prayer is glorious.but know whom you pray for.and what you pray for,better to pray for people to be saved than for a cancer to be cured.:)

He who is in us is stronger in us when we take advantage of our intelligence and faith. Intelligence can lead to faith. Faith can lead to intelligence (Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding). Use whichever you got to its full potential. Just because He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world doesn't mean we can be lazy. Or soon more of he who is in the world will be in us.

i liked that,then it,s no tv,radio for you then,lol.it,s a difficult world,we need to get light relief from our burdens.we need to be clever.:)

Back