Prayer

Dusty

Inactive
Prayer

REMEMBER to pray for God's blessings on yourself, your family and your friends.
That's all you have to do.
Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and when you pray believe that God will answer.

May today be all that you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways that you have never experienced Him. May your joys be fulfilled, your prayers be answered and your dreams come true.
I pray that faith enters a new height for you.
I pray that your territory is enlarged.
I pray that you step into your destiny.
I pray that peace, health, happiness and the true and undying love of God be yours.

Blessings for your day...... Love, Dusty.

boy_pupppy_pray.gif

Ah ,you guys make me blush.:blush::blush:. I love you all as well. As the Lord blesses me, I want to pass on the blessing.

ywpooh.jpg

2z5ov1d.gif

I just wish I could give you all a great big hug. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is with in me. Bless His Holy Name. He has made me glad.
He has made me glad. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

I will enter His gates with Thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter his courts with praise.
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made.
Iwill rejoice for He has made me glad

Thank you Dusty, I needed that prayer today, you have blessed me so much (he says, wiping the tears from his eyes).

God loves you Dusty, may he bless you as much as you have blessed me today.

Don .... You are so welcome. It is not me but the Holy Spirit through me and when it blesses some one else then it is worth it all. Thanks for your blessing , Don and may the Lord be your strength as I understand it is not easy for you raising two kids on your own. You will get your crown in heaven. Blessings to you brother.:):)

To be like Jesus should be our daily prayer.
All I ask is to be like Him. All through life's journey from earth to glory...... All I ask is to be like Him.

I must say that surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.
I can feel His mighty power and His grace
I can hear the rush of angels wings
I see glory on each face
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.

This is to all the blessed family of God here at CFS..... all the moderators and to Jeff the administrator. You are all precious in His sight. May the Love of God continue to flow and spill out to our communities. God bless you all.

Dusty, what a kind and thoughtful prayer~
Bless you my dear Friend~
Yes, it is so important to already believe when you ask, in prayer!

Thank you Dusty. It's by His grace that we are blessed so much so we can share it. The fellowship and love shouldn't be limited within this site. Share it with your friends. Have meetings at home if possible. It helps to stay in touch with fellow believers. :)
Thank you Jesus!

Back