Prayers Please: Breaking News: Malaysia Airlines Plane Shot Down And Crashes In Ukraine | Video

One wonders who actually fired the missile.
The Nazis in Kiev have every reason to cause havoc and blame it on Russia or the seperatists.

From an online poster
"who is the idiot who flies a commercial airliner over an active war zone?'

Very good question.

If I might make a sincere heart felt request here. There are 295 people dead and countless family and friends shocked by the sudden loss of their loved ones.
Posters calling dead pilots idiots are out of line. If you can't show respect for this tragedy please don't post. Thank you.

May God bring peace and comfort to the families involved in this tragedy. What a nightmare for Malaysian aviation industry. Second flight disaster.

And with no answers to the first one, nor closure for those families who grieve to this day. :( Terrible.

(GROUP PRAYER) Let all who wish to join in prayer for the lost do so in their own way.

I can't imagine someone I love being on a flight I'm waiting to arrive and getting news like this that they never shall. :( Unbelievably tragic. God comfort all who grieve this terrible loss.

candle-animated.gif

UPDATE: 7 Minutes Ago _MSN Article

Malaysian airliner downed in Ukraine war zone, 295 dead

GRABOVO, Ukraine, July 17 (Reuters) - A Malaysian airliner was brought down over eastern Ukraine on Thursday, killing all 295 people aboard and sharply raising stakes in a conflict between Kiev and pro-Moscow rebels in which Russia and the West back opposing sides.
_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Emergencies Ministry members work at the site of a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane crash in the settlement of Grabovo in the Donetsk region, July 17, 2014. The Malaysian airliner was shot down over eastern Ukraine by pro-Russian militants on Thursday, killing all 295 people aboard, a Ukrainian interior ministry official said.

If I might make a sincere heart felt request here. There are 295 people dead and countless family and friends shocked by the sudden loss of their loved ones.
Posters calling dead pilots idiots are out of line. If you can't show respect for this tragedy please don't post. Thank you.

You are missing the point here. Airline pilots do not choose their routes. They fly where they are told.
So, the question remains. Who would have a commercial airliner fly over an active war zone?

Qui bono? Who gains from this tragedy?

That the question remains for you is fine. I agree there is a question. This thread was started to bring the breaking news of an airline tragedy to the forum and to ask for prayers and support for those who now grieve. It isn't intended, its purpose was not to generate a dialog that we all know will grow heated due to the passion over this issue of the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

Therefore, if you wish to pursue the answer to Qui bono, please start your own thread where that type passion can be expressed.

This thread is for prayers and offerings of support for those who are impacted by this tragedy. As well as updates that may help to give some answers, if closure were even possible, to the many genuine questions they have.

But it isn't for those questions that will certainly blossom into political conflict dialog.

Thank you for understanding. :) God Bless.

There is a candle lighting/prayers group available for those who would like to light a candle and send prayers to all who are impacted by this tragedy.

Here> MH17

:) Did you see the candle lighting web page for those lost on this flight? (Here)

I'm going to start a thread where we can discuss the particulars as relates to this tragedy. This way this thread can remain one committed to positive vibes and prayers for those who are grieving the loss of loved ones this evening.

Back