Prayers Please

Please keep the parents of Jenna and my daughter in your prayers. They were both in an ATV accident yesterday. Jenna didn't make it and my daughter is fighting for her life.

I am taking the first flight that I was able to get up to Upstate, NY so I could be by her side.

Naomanos - We are joining in group prayer for God's comfort and healing for all those who are dealing with this unfortunate incident.

My heart goes out to you: God be with you and your family.

Our Church is in Western New York. My Pastor knows a lot of church folks around the state. Let me know where you are heading into and I can ask him about churches in that area if you are interested. Just send me a private message.

My deepest prayers for you and your family.
May God help in this tragic accident.

Oh, what terrible news... In Jesus' name I speak healing to naomanos' young daughter, that her body will respond to treatment and that You, the Lord of Hosts, our Healer, would undertake for her to bring her back into the loving arms of her mother and her father. Lord, reveal yourself to her with your power and glory, despite her state at this time. Commune with her by Your Spirit, Lord and save her and preserve her young life, that she may grow to serve you all of her days.

In Jesus' matchless and most powerful name!

Please keep the parents of Jenna and my daughter in your prayers. They were both in an ATV accident yesterday. Jenna didn't make it and my daughter is fighting for her life.

I am taking the first flight that I was able to get up to Upstate, NY so I could be by her side.

You got it brother. I am so sorry for your loss.

"Dear Lord, may you fill the heart of our brother with an uplifting hand and give him strength and comfort in these days of his grief."
In Jesus name.......Amen!

Back