Praying in the Spirit - that is praying in tongues - is like unto a complete battery recharge from flat to full.
I start the day off with half-hour of praying in the Spirit - my spiritual breakfast.

1Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.
1Co 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit,
and I will sing with the understanding also. [A sister in the Lord, Rachel, often sings in tongues while she does her housework]

Praying in the Spirit - that is praying in tongues - is like unto a complete battery recharge from flat to full.
I start the day off with half-hour of praying in the Spirit - my spiritual breakfast.

1Corinthians 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.
1Co 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit,
and I will sing with the understanding also. [A sister in the Lord, Rachel, often sings in tongues while she does her housework]
Wow brother I do so agree !

Now then I also must caution any one else replying that according to rule #2
Speaking in tongues found here is a topic in which CFS has had to prohibit or forbid do to the fact it tends to bring strife and arguments.

Now Waggles
I Apologize for piggybacking off my reply to you but I just wanted to make sure this did Not turn into something that would cause an infraction to the rules and a brother or sister end up with a point or two.
I pray you undetstand.
Blessings Brother and it's the real breakfast of Champions. :)
FCJ

Back