Pre-mid-post Trib And Why? (scriptural Evidence)

Are you Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib or Post-Trib (Pan-Trib doesn't count here)

• Total voters
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life

Joh 14:6 Jesus said; I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through Me.
In the beginning was the Word.
The Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.
The LORD your God is a consuming fire.

There is NO WAY to partake from the Tree of Life, except to be cut by the Word of God and consumed by the Fire of the Holy Spirit.

Blessings

Ryan, so strange you should post what you said about the feasts when you did. In my apology to Major(one post earlier before yours), I spoke of an e-mailed gaffe I had committed some years ago. That gaffe was in an e-mail to an acquaintance in Israel who is a host for Israel National Radio. I had been reaching out to the Jewish people and had really been drawn to them and the observance of the feasts.
The feasts are very important. They will be observed even after our Lord's return, just check out Zech 14:16 for yourself.
I was invited to go to Israel in 07' to attend and observe the Feast of Tabernacles with Jeremy(the radio host). I was completely humbled and honored as that feast was in the year 07', Forty years after the capture of Jerusalem in 67'. I thought it exremely symbolic because the Jews view the formation of Israel to be marked by the recapture of Jerusalem in 67' and not the UN recognition in 48'.
Because of my self doubt, lack of self worth, and extreme social anxiety due to a devestating childhood, I did not attend. Due to my shame for not going, I quit writing Jeremy. You see, only a handful of gentiles are invited each year from each nation to attend. I really blew it.
Anyway, I strongly urge you to listen to Israel National Radio and cultivate relationships there. You may just find yourself the honor of being invited the The Feast of Tabernacles yourself in ISRAEL. Can you imagine? You will have to respect their wishes not to evangelize though and just let the Lord in your heart serve as your witness. Humility and grace will serve you well with God's very own people.
I didn't mention to whom the email gaffe was sent to in my earlier post because so many christians believe in that wretched Replacement Theology and I didn't want to stir things up.
Ryan what you posted is something I've thought about for years and have been considering looking into Messianic Jewish churches for those who may observe the Feasts.

So, you're not a "2nd chance" pre-tribber?
To tag on to your 2 thes passage; 2 pet: 20For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.22 [a]It has happened to them according to the true proverb, “A dog returns to its own vomit,” and, “A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”

No I am not.

IF anyone hears the gospel and rejects it, and then they experience the Rapture event (Miss it), then the question will have to be, will they want to get saved because they believe that Jesus is the Christ and that He was born of the virgin Mary, died for sinners, was burried and rose on the 3rd day........OR they now understand the Rapture has removed those WHO DID BELIEVE THE GOSPEL. IMO, they would be wanting to be saved because of the Rapture NOT because of the GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS.

We are saved by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ NOT the Rapture. But that is just ME.

I believe that is what Paul is makeing clear in 2nd Thess. 2. TODAY is the day of salvation!

2 Thes 2:7. This could just mean that the Holy Spirit's impeding of the man of sin will cease, but He could remain to convict any stragglers, since God is not willing that any should perish....just a thought.

Yes, it could be. I do not think so, but it could be.

I might be playing 1st base for the New York Yankees now that Texteria is igjured. MIGHT BE but probably not!

Also remember that the gospel changes during the Tribulation. Anyone who accepts Christ through the gospel, MUST REFUSE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. There is IMO then more an elelment of the Law than there is of Grace and IMO that means the influence of the Holy Spirit is simply not going to be present.

Major, I want to apologize for using the term "doctrine". I left myself wide open to misunderstanding because of my poor choice of words.
It reminds me of an e-mail I sent someone a few years back and I was trying to compliment them for an insightful story they had done and instead I said "thankyou for the very inciteful story"........yikes! I still get embarrassed to this day for my gaffe.

Not a problem my friend. We are here to comunicate, and discuss the Word of God in grace and love and Christian thoughts.

Ryan, so strange you should post what you said about the feasts when you did. In my apology to Major(one post earlier before yours), I spoke of an e-mailed gaffe I had committed some years ago. That gaffe was in an e-mail to an acquaintance in Israel who is a host for Israel National Radio. I had been reaching out to the Jewish people and had really been drawn to them and the observance of the feasts.
The feasts are very important. They will be observed even after our Lord's return, just check out Zech 14:16 for yourself.
I was invited to go to Israel in 07' to attend and observe the Feast of Tabernacles with Jeremy(the radio host). I was completely humbled and honored as that feast was in the year 07', Forty years after the capture of Jerusalem in 67'. I thought it exremely symbolic because the Jews view the formation of Israel to be marked by the recapture of Jerusalem in 67' and not the UN recognition in 48'.
Because of my self doubt, lack of self worth, and extreme social anxiety due to a devestating childhood, I did not attend. Due to my shame for not going, I quit writing Jeremy. You see, only a handful of gentiles are invited each year from each nation to attend. I really blew it.
Anyway, I strongly urge you to listen to Israel National Radio and cultivate relationships there. You may just find yourself the honor of being invited the The Feast of Tabernacles yourself in ISRAEL. Can you imagine? You will have to respect their wishes not to evangelize though and just let the Lord in your heart serve as your witness. Humility and grace will serve you well with God's very own people.
I didn't mention to whom the email gaffe was sent to in my earlier post because so many christians believe in that wretched Replacement Theology and I didn't want to stir things up.
Ryan what you posted is something I've thought about for years and have been considering looking into Messianic Jewish churches for those who may observe the Feasts.

Dan............I agree with you about the "Replacement Theology"

It has become the scourge of Christian theology and it speaks to the lack of individuals in-depth Bible study to learn and know the tuth of God's Word.

Blessing!

Actually I'm referring to Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, "Come." I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come." And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine." When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:1-8 NASB)

It is after these things we see; the reapers in vs 13 & then finally in 12-17 we're
Told the "wrath" of the Lamb has come!

Blessings

Yes sir, I understand what you are saying.

Remember that how we understand the judgments are based on the relationsship the 3 sets of judgments are based on.

The "Parallel" view says that the 3 sets ar taking place at the same time witht he emphasis on the intensity of the judgment.

The "Consecutive" View sees the judgments as taking place one at a time throughtout the period of 7 years.

The "Telescopic" view understands 21 judgments from God in consecutive order with each one being more severe.

Peronally I have thought that the "Telescopic" view seems the best to me.

Good thoughts!

Yepsir, the judgements are not, in my humble opinion, to be parallel. There are just too many "and after this"'es and "and then"s after each judgement. The Judgements are clearly written sequentially, but, with that said, there is every reason to think they may indeed over lap (telescope), if you will. It just seems to make better sense that they do over lap and increase with frequency and intensity to provoke the antichrist to hunt and kill christians while at the same time drive him to Jerusalem for the time of our Deliveror. The time of the slaughter of the wicked.

Yes, it could be. I do not think so, but it could be.

I might be playing 1st base for the New York Yankees now that Texteria is igjured. MIGHT BE but probably not!

Also remember that the gospel changes during the Tribulation. Anyone who accepts Christ through the gospel, MUST REFUSE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. There is IMO then more an elelment of the Law than there is of Grace and IMO that means the influence of the Holy Spirit is simply not going to be present.
You are probably right Major, I have always been saddened by the fact that after the various vial judgments there is no mention of anyone repenting. After the 4th vial Rev 16:9. after the 5th vial Rev 16:11. and after the 7th vial Rev 16:21.
No mention of even one.

You are probably right Major, I have always been saddened by the fact that after the various vial judgments there is no mention of anyone repenting. After the 4th vial Rev 16:9. after the 5th vial Rev 16:11. and after the 7th vial Rev 16:21.
No mention of even one.

On top of that, notice Rev. 15:8.......
"And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no man was able to enter into the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled".

The temple of course represents the presence of God and it appears to me that the time for intersession has past and God's judgments will be completed without salvation being possible.

Blessings to you, and I pray you find somewhere where you can do so. In hindsight, I've blown so many good things in my life, but cannot live in regret. I agree, there are terrible teachings out there that have been ingrained in our psyches for far to long. I see people, like Martin Luther did, questioning the status quo and returning back to the bible for biblical truths. It's OK to stir things up and question doctrines and teachings. That's what discernment is. I'm not confused I'll be taught things that don't correspond with the bible. But it's my responsibility to verify and seek God's guidance that what I am being taught, is accurate and scripturally sound. I'm also to the point where I am ready to discuss "The Law" and the taught belief that it binds us down. It's OK to stir things up, it just brings the good stuff to the surface. Peace be with you.

Hey Servant in San Jose,
I was looking to find Tim Warner by cybersearch and ran across a link to his forum. I clicked on it and waalaaah it came up on the old PFRS forum and wow if I didn't see you there. That forum had been shutdown and was inaccessible for a while. I still don't think there is anyone moderating. I don't know how long the forum will stay up. If you are into in-depth bible study you should grab everything off that forum you can. I just went to General Discussion there and wrote down all the reference and study titles those guys suggested or posted as using.
That forum was really for the "scholarly". I think Tim prefferred I not post there but ,I think he grudgingly accepted me there. Maybe more like tolerated me there. lol
Anyway, I woudn't expect much response on any posting there. They all seem long gone now. There great information there though on several subjects especially the post-trib stuff. BTW...I used to post there as crazymark.

Back