Pregnant With Purpose

Pregnant With Purpose

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Wednesday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the precious and powerful name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and being glad in it. I admonish you to do the same. GOD is awesome and He cares just for you.

This morning's devotional is near and dear to me, as it is clearly the street I am on for the remainder of this year. It is a devotional than can be referred to over and over and over again, as it is relevant to those of us who are called, destined and walking in purpose.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

You need to understand this important kingdom principle: revelation never comes in its mature state. When you first get pregnant with a vision or message from God, you receive the seed of the revelation. It has to get in you before it can grow and begin to stretch you.

If God has been talking big things to you, then you had better get ready for change. And I repeat, if God has been talking big things to you, then you had better get ready for change.

What change, you ask?

Change is different for different people. It could be where you used to go; it could be the crowd you used to hang out with; it could be your inability to control your flesh; it could be your attitude, your pride or your immaturity to embrace commitment (the things of God), just to name a few.

What are you holding on to today that will abort the seed God planted in your spirit?

Who are you holding on to today that will abort the seed God planted in your spirit?

Who shall separate you?

Romans 8: 35-39- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

What “old thing†do you have your grip on so tight that is preventing the “new†from springing forth in your life?

Giving birth is not always an easy process, but when birth has taken place, it is always worth the discomfort you went through to give it.

If He spoke it, shall He not perform it.

If God said it, then that settles it.

Ask God to grant you grace to walk in obedience and faith as you are stretched and molded into the “newâ€.

May God help you carry your seed until it is fully revealed and developed.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

Back