Preparing for a Charismatic Meltdown

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
After reading this article, it makes me so sad. Before I became a Christian, I thought all God-lovers were like that. It was just a money-making project. Then, I surrendered to this God and found out I was wrong . . . or was I?

It's disappointing to see how easy it is for some of these people you think must be so Holy, can let satan trick them so easily into doing things like this. I know I'm on the right track, but it has to be shocking for others out there who are where I used to be . . . seeking for something else, to believe in God when the old hands at it turn out to be hypocrites. It is pretty hard to understand how it happens to a mature Christian to slip and slide into something like this. They must just get so used to preaching the same thing all the time, that they stop believing what they are telling others. It becomes old hat to them. ??

I want to always keep His love and the excitement I have to grow, alive and not let it get stale in my life. Share your thoughts on how you feel about this if you are a mature Christian. Does it ever get to where you could take it or leave it . . . I mean God's love? Will this happen to me?

This is just the tip of the Iceberg for a lot of mega churches and ministry who base their ministry on the prosperity gospel. What is really sad is that the brethren have been warned of these type churches and ministries and they ignore the truth and accept the lie.

The Bible says they will come to ruin and their folly will be made known. The truth will find them out every time!

I also think that the Mega churches will soon start collapsing and falling because many of these churches and ministry's have forgotten their first love and they run on money instead of love for the Savior and the people. JMHO

I do not put all those eggs in one basket. Because someone has trials that doesn't mean they are less faithful or honest before God. Indeed some of the ones God uses most will go through the most refining fire. Little churches are made of people just like the bigger ones.

Dan 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Wups, I think I just reported your post Boan. :D It was an accident, I was just trying to post "Lord let Your fire fall."

I just woke up, okay? :D

I do not put all those eggs in one basket. Because someone has trials that doesn't mean they are less faithful or honest before God. Indeed some of the ones God uses most will go through the most refining fire. Little churches are made of people just like the bigger ones.

Neither do I and I never said all! I agree about the smaller churches also!

Back