Priests Doing Violence To The Law!

Zephaniah 2:15 This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

The great city, the spiritual city symbolic of Sodom and Egypt (wickedness and carnality), believes she is God...believes she is the great I Am. Believes there is no other God but her. Silly women.

2 Timothy 3:5-7 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Silly women = silly churches, never able to come to the knowledge of the truth!​

Zephaniah 3:1-5 Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city! She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the Lord; she drew not near to her God. Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow. Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law. The just Lord is in the midst thereof; He will not do iniquity: every morning doth He bring His judgment to light, He faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Within the polluted great city that sees herself as I Am are princes and judges (leaders) that are no more than lions and wolves that rip apart their prey...the prey being children of God. The great city is the two beasts of Revelation...politics and religion.

The religious system within the great city are taught by her "light and treacherous" false prophets. With them, standing at pulpits, writing their books, rewriting new and improved versions of God's Word are...priests! Preachers, pastors, reverends that "have done violence to the law" and "pollute the sanctuary." How? They teach falsely that once you are a believer following the law isn't part of your life. You are under grace. LOL. Violence! And they, who have a "form of godliness" have no shame. "From such turn away" and "come out of her My people."​

Back