“This Child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many…”
(Luke 2:34)

Revolutions are always messy. Ever wonder why the PRINCE OF PEACE came and died for the sins of the world and still there is much turmoil and lack of PEACE in the world? That’s because He did not come to bring unconditional PEACE. It was a specific type of PEACE that He offered — and not a utopian, world-wide, political PEACE. His PEACE is only for those who are willing to make PEACE with God.

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth PEACE to men on whom His favor rests.”
(Luke 2:14)

“PEACE I leave with you; My PEACE I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.” (John 14:27)

Promoting or pursuing any kind of PEACE is good -- but the PEACE Jesus is talking about is the kind of PEACE we must primarily labor for and lead people to -- not a temporal, passing PEACE, but an eternal, unshakable PEACE.

"Blessed are the PEACEmakers, for they shall be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Isaiah 26:3 NLT

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

The key here is Fixed on You.
When we know Jesus as Lord and are in Right Standing with Thee Father and have Total Trust in The Father.

Then we don't worry about the world around us and what's going to happen because We Know our Future is Secure in Christ.

Blessings
FCJ

Back