Priorities

It's important for me to reflect on my priorities because in a demanding world (work, families, activities etc.) it's easy to lose focus.

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Matthew 4:10 You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interest, but also for the interest of others.

Matthew 6:24 No one shall serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other.

Jotted a few scriptures that help me keep the focus....please feel free to add scriptures :)

Phil. 3:19b-20 "Their attention is on the earth, but our citizenship is in the heavens, an inheritance we await from Master Jesus the Anointed."

Phil. y of heavenly citizenship
Phil. 3:19b-20 "Their attention is on the earth, but our citizenship is in the heavens, an inheritance we
Phil. 3:19b-20 "Their attention is on the earth, but our citizenship is in the heavens, an inheritance we await from Master Jesus the Anointed."

nce we await from Master Jesus the Anointed."[/QUOTE]

Thank you Robin....a very good scripture....prioritizing a life worthy of heavenly citizenship!

Back