Proof the Sabbath was kept in the 4th century

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sabbath

You know, when I was a teenager, I went to a church that was dominated by Jewish converts. And although we had services on Saturday, not a single person ever said anything negative about worship on Sunday. Personally, any day works for me. I am not really a respecter of calendars anyways. Well, except the ones with classic cars on them. They're cool. :D

I do think this debate, if I may call it that, will be settled after the Judgment Seat of Christ. And we all will see how unnecessary it was. Just worship Him!! Who cares what day or time it is!! :preach:

Hello Pollo. peace of Christ. You are right 1000% this will be settled in the Judgment Seat of Christ...and anyone who believes and thinks as you do...wont make it there....they are already blotted out of the book of Life....read:
Psalm 69:27 Charge them (The wicked the Law-Breakers) with crime upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation. 28 May they be blotted out of the book of "LIFE" and not be listed with the Righteous (Law-Keepers, Godly, Holy)....so!!! think about what you print, 'cause Jesus Says what He Means and He Means what He says.....
God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day...Brother James

...So!! No Sabbath...No Holiness...No Holiness...No Eternal Life.....

Am i correct in my understanding of what you are saying?
Are you saying that failure to properly observe the the fourth commandment will result in loss of salvation?

Respectfully
Cliff.

Christ is my Sabbath

You know, when I was a teenager, I went to a church that was dominated by Jewish converts. And although we had services on Saturday, not a single person ever said anything negative about worship on Sunday. Personally, any day works for me. I am not really a respecter of calendars anyways. Well, except the ones with classic cars on them. They're cool. :D

I do think this debate, if I may call it that, will be settled after the Judgment Seat of Christ. And we all will see how unnecessary it was. Just worship Him!! Who cares what day or time it is!! :preach:

I like both of you I just believe that Christ is my Sabbath. As we are born again we are brothers though and such a thing cannot separate us from loving each other.:)

Sorry I am new here, and I still do not get it how to answer each so I will use some of your post to get to some other persons o.k?!!
To theophilo:
I do not say that brother.....The bible says it?...and it is very, very clear....I was a law breaker for over 50 years, till!!!!!! The Lord put me in check mate....it took no long for me to leave the protestant churches....and start with Jesus "alone".....

Am i correct in my understanding of what you are saying?
Are you saying that failure to properly observe the the fourth commandment will result in loss of salvation?

Respectfully
Cliff.
Hello Cliff. Peace of Christ....
Yes!! Brother...No Sabbath No Jesus...Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus is the Only Source of Salvation...Heb. 4:9 And once made perfect He (Jesus) became the source of salvation for ALL "WHO OBEY THIM" See! The SDA church claims they Keep the Sabbath but actually they don't I spent a year with them and I left, for the same reason, I was a catholic for over 50 years and took two years for the priesthood, well! the SDA worship the trinity the most "EVIL" doctrine the devil has given to men, taking the Onennes of God (something need it for salvation) they worship and use the Name Jehovah...(a name made by the catholic church too) Baptism in the Name of Jesus is the Door to salvation, the baptism in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit closes that door too..since it is a catholic dogma too, The disobedience to God's Law, what Makes "RIGHTEOUS" a person....All protestants follow the teachings of Martin Luther.."SOLA FIDE"...we are save by Faith "ALONE" (this word was inserted by martin Luther and brought the end of the Law, a very, very good play by satan....since 99.999999999999999% of humans are walinng daily into hell....well! when I was catholic I was burned by molten metal in a steel company I worked, and before that I was burned by boiling water while working in a cannery....the pain is out of this world brother, so when I left the catholic church and joined a baptist, they gave me a bible (My first bible ever) I read that the Law breakers will spend eternal life burning....and I said....No way....I am not going there...although I stayed for several years, I keep that in mind, till the time came I left.....and I started to Obey God's Law, and I Submitted myself to Him....Now I am sure What the bible says......I do not know how much you value your eternal life, many don't, I have spoken to thousands, and they all reject God's Laws.....I don't know what you will do, but the Lord is giving you a chance today of getting saved?....simple...He will honor your decision, and Jesus is no Sabbath of No-One as someone said here...the Sabbath is a day.....Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath......Think about it...Eternity is a long way brother, and it is for real....Read:
RIGHTEOUS=Law-Keepers, Godly.......WICKED=Law-Breakers, Sinners..
Psalm 69:28 Charge them with crime (Law-Breaking) upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation. 28 May they be "BLOTTED OUT" OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, and not be listed with the "RIGHTEOUS" (Law-Keepers)...So! If anyone is not a Oneness,(Doesn't Understand that Jesus the Man is Jesus the Holy Spirit as Human the God of the bible and is baptized in His Name, Obeyin His Law....his/her name will never be in the book of life.....Read:
Rev. 19:7 Let us REJOICE and give Him Glory! For the "WEDDING OF THE LAMB" has come, and His bride (The Church, The Christians) has made herself ready. 6 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear (Fine linen satands for the "RIGHTEOUS ACTS" (Law-Keeping) of the "SAINTS"=Rev. 14:12 This calls for the patient endurance on the part of the "SAINTS" WHO "OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS" (His Law) and REMAIN FAITHFUL TO JESUS (He is YHWH)....Seee!!!
Rev. 19:9 Then the angel said to me "Write".."BLESSED" ARE THOSE INVITED TO THE WEDDING SUPPER OF THE LAMB.....O.K Read:
Prov. 29:18 But "BLESSED" IS HE/SHE WHO "KEEPS THE LAW" this people are going (I am I hope you and many more can come)...
Isaiah 56:"BLESSED" is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, WHO KEEPS "THE SABBATH" without desecrating it and Keeps his/hers hand from doing any "EVIL" (Law-Breaking)...

O.K. whith this scriptures you can see that "THE BIBLE SAYS" who will go to heaven, and who will not enter.....I hope many can re-think about what I've read here....and!!! end up in heaven as our Heavenly Father "Jesus" wants......
God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day...Brother James

We Can Worship everyday.

Peace of Christ Ben..

I am a Sabbath-Keeper, a Law-Keeper, and!!! I worship daily too, every day.....the difference is this.....In the Sabbath, the Lord is Here with us...to!!! Re-New our Spirit and clean our sins....why?!! Because we are His People... Read: And see is you can find something in this scriptures...

Rev. 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
"COME OUT OF HER (The catholic church and her daughters the protestant denominations) "MY PEOPLE">..see!! "MY PEOPLE..so!! come out to where?!!!! Read: Heb. 49 There "STILL REMAINS" A Sabbath-Day (Sabbatismos weekly rest) for "THE PEOPLE OF GOD"=Matthew 11:28 Jesus said "COME TO ME" all of you who are weary and burdened and I will "GIVE YOU REST"=1 Peter 2:12 Live such a good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds (Law-Keeping) and glorify God, "ON THE DAY 'HE VISITS US'....the Sabbath......

Law Trashing, and Sabbath Trashing= Eternal Life in Hell....whether people believe it, accept it, or not...the clock is ticking......

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day....Brother James

>>>My Boss Is A Jewish Carpenter”<<<

No He ain't.....That is why you are getting this.....speaking about the Sabbath the way you did.....is blasphemy, and breaking it is "SIN" and the wage of sin is "DEATH"....and the God of the bible is not the God of the death, but the God of the Living.....

You'd better, do some more research? brother...or!! print it from your bible where Jesus allows all those things you printed?....go ahead and make my day...print'em.....your boss is the god of darkness, but!!! it can change, of course it is up to you....since you do not think very good about the Sabbath, do you think that you could accept as your boss, the Lord of the Sabbath?...

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day....
Brother James

Hello There. Peace of Christ.

>>>Am i correct in my understanding of what you are saying?

Respectfully
Cliff.<<
1000000% CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day..Brother James

We Can Worship everyday.

Hello There. Peace of Christ.

>>lol I was just joking. I love all you guys... I also agree that we can worship God on everyday... I just believe that the Sabbath is a special day set aside by Jesus for us to worship him<<<

You are 1000% CORRECT!!!! The Sabbath is a Special Dat set aside by Jesus.......Imagine your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, going to a different place you set aside to meet?!!! how would you feel?!!! Now! it is a matter of eternal life....since the Sabbath is the day the Lord cleans the hearts of HIS PEOPLE "THE CHRISTIANS" (From Christianity not form christendom what Constantine and the catholic church made) and Re-New Our Spirits....so!!!! Tell me if it is special?!!!! Since Christ can not come will not come and die again for us....He does this in us remembering His death, washing the feet of the SAINTS (one another..John 13:1-19) and eating the Bread (His Body) and drinking the wine (His Blood) in OBEDIENCE to His Law and Faith...of course being baptized in His Name....

This way, the day He comes or we go....Everyone is ready.....

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day....Brother James:p

Jame1
Jame1 said:
So!! No Sabbath...No Holiness...No Holiness...No Eternal Life.....
I see. . .
What I have to say to you I cannot properly express in an open forum. There fore I will no longer post on this subject

This thread is closed for reivew by the moderator team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back