Proveb's 11:25

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Proveb's 11:25

Pro 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

God loves to bless a giving heart. And even more so in the New Covenant as He has placed His own very generous love in our hearts..

Proverbs 6:6-8

Proverbs 6:6-8

Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.

Ah, yes.
And with this proverb in mind today, I shall retire out to my man-cave and start repairing the rear drive assembly I broke last fall on the lawn tractor.

With all of this rain and the warmer temps, the grass will need my full attention very soon!!

See Ya Folks Later! :cool:

Hey while we are in Proverbs , I read this am ..... Proverbs 11:27...
27 He who seeks good finds goodwill,
but evil comes to him who searches for it.

Isn't that so true in the world we are living in today.?

God loves to bless a giving heart. And even more so in the New Covenant as He has placed His own very generous love in our hearts..

Exactly as He said in Luke 6:38.... Give and it shall be given unto you . What ever measure you use to give large or small - will be used to measure what is given back to you .

That my friend is what God blessed me with teenage sons for.
Ah yes.
That is a tremendous blessing.

God in His Grace blessed me with two girls.
I have 4 mowers, an old Heckendorn. Not exactly anything I trust them with unfortunately. A Murray rider 12 horse, and two little push mowers for the small stuff.

Between the four of us, we manage to get the job done, just in time for the new week to begin and start all over, but everything has to be in perfect shape in order to keep up.

The cemetery takes an entire day each week just by itself!
I'll have to post some pictures of the property out here some time. It's alot of work, but it sure is pretty. :)

Give and it shall be given unto you . What ever measure you use to give large or small - will be used to measure what is given back to you .
You know, I was reading 2nd Corinthians 9 this morning with my wife.
Those two really go well together. I hadn't noticed that before.

Well, I got the drive off,... tomorrow I can go into town and hopefully find the replacement part to fix it with. At least something close enough I can fabricate it with a grinder and a welder!! :D

Amen!
So wonderful BO!
We can never give the way CHRIST gave unto us, but I am so grateful HE allows us to try.

"The most obvious lesson in Christ's teaching is that there is no happiness in having or getting anything, but only in giving."
Henry Drummond

Back