Proverbs 10

Proverbs 10

:read-bible: I would like to write about some of the verses from Proverbs chapter 10, as I have found them to be so very helpful in my daily life.

Now as I have been blessed by what I have read, it has been placed on my heart to share this with you the reader.

Wisdom.
From The Bible Dictionary says........
The Book of Proverbs is the earliest extensive wisdom document. Many strains of source material can be traced in it, and it expresses a wisdom accumulated from all. It contains a number of short homilies, many similies, and balanced-line proverbs. The structure is poetic and impressive.

Wisdom of Solomon

This book, together with the Wisdom of the Son of Sirach, or Ecclesiasticus, belongs to the class of what are called the sapiential books, represented within the limits of the Canon by Job, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes.
Some portions of it, which discuss the praise of wisdom, and the rewards and punishments attached respectively to the just and the unjust, have always been much admired, and some of its sentences have become proverbial:
"In all ages wisdom entereth into holy souls, and maketh them friends of God and prophets":
" The souls of the righteous are in the hands of God, and there shall no torment touch them."

Now before I write any further I would like to write from chap. 3 v. 5-6.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."
"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Chap. 10.
3)The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry..........

6)Blessings crown the head of the righteous..............

7)The memory of the righteous will be a blessing................

11)The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life.............

16)The wages of the righteous bring them life...............

20)The tongue of the righteous is choice silver..............

21)The lips of the righteous nourish many.................

24)What the righteous desire will be granted.............

25)The righteous stand firm for ever..................

28)The prospect of the righteous is joy............

29)The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous.......

30)The righteous will never be uprooted............

31)The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom........

32)The lips of the righteous know what is fitting..........

What I'd like to write here is about my belief in the promises of God, as you read chap. 10 it is full of promises from God.

verse 21, says that when you are right with God, the words that you speak will encourage others in their walk with God, as there is no way that you can speak any other way.

verse 16, the wages of the righteous bring them life, this is done when you tithe to your church, other will benefit from what you give.

verse 6, is when you are being given your rewards.

verse 30, what great joy in knowing that through the love from God we know that we are firmly in the hands of our Lord.

verse 29, this is where we can take refuge from the problems of this world, we know that peace is here for us.

verse 24, this is the verse that I claim when I'm feeling down or sick, I ask for total healing, and I believe in what I ask for will be granted to me, just as the verse says it will be.

"What the righteous desire will be granted"

This is a promise from GOD, and GOD NEVER breaks His promise, I know as I'm a walking miracle, I have had 4 operations in the last 12months, and every time before I have them I ask God for total healing and for no pain to come onto my body, the truth is that I do get what I ask for.
I have had a knee replacement,
Have had a prostate biopsy,
Operation on my left eye,
and the same on my right eye,
I was told that I would suffer from pain, bleeding, swelling, dizzyness, need someone to stay over night,
bruising, blood shot eyes, and what ever else.

God is my healer and I believe in His Word, He said that what the righteous desire will be granted, and my desire was that I would receive total healing and that I would not suffer any of these things that I was told I would go through, I believed in the written Word, well it is the promise from God.

:smiley90: Raymond :smiley90:

What a wonderful testimony Raymond and all those promises of God are ours. We only need to claim them. There is power in the Word of God. The Word of God comes alive to them that believe and claim them.

Thanks for sharing brother and I am so glad you are back.:smiley90::smiley10:

Godbe4me

friend, this is beautiful! Your writings are enlightening and your testimony is blessed! Thank you for sharing your insight on this Proverbs, It is a terrific post and i appreciate it. Proverbs has always been my very favorite book, Godbe4me has a beautiful post on proverbs and I have enjoyed it so much, thank you for sharing your as well. blessings to you!

Back