Psalm 91 Personalized

Denadii Cho

Inactive
Psalm 91 Personalized

Psalm 91

1Because I dwell in the secret place of the most High I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover me with his feathers, and under his wings do I trust: his truth shall be my shield and buckler.
5 I shall not be afraid for the terror by night; or for the arrow that flies by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come near me.
8 Only with my eyes shall thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, my habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 I shall tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shall I trample under my feet.
14 Because I have set my love upon Him, He will I deliver me: He will set me on high, because I have known His Name.
15 I shall call upon Him, and He will answer me: He will be with me in trouble; He will deliver me, and honor me.
16With long life will He satisfy me, and show me His salvation.

We walk by faith and not by sight.We must walk by faith according to Gods written word Jesus is LOrd.Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.Jesus said believers need to feed upon Gods written word faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of Chrit.

Back