Psalms 82 (KJV)

this is completely off topic, but James do you take alot of photos? is that why you chose the camera avatar?

The things I considered highest are interchangeable lenses, image quality 24 MP or better, and reliability. The only piece of Canon equipment I ever lost was a Canon printer that went dead after a lightening strike/power surge. I lost a computer, printer, converter cord from USB to Parallel (which saved my HP LASER printer), two TVs, a router, cable modem, and a few other things. Everything but the TVs were protected by surge protection devices which didn't help. All the surge protection devices used have now been replaced.

I moved to California with my second engineering job out of college. I bought my first camera then and got hooked on film photography. That was in 1975. I tapered off shooting film about 10-15 years ago for a variety of personal reasons. My lovely wife convinced me to get back into photography and this is the digital SLR I bought in December. Other avatars I've used over the years include a chess pawn, pictures of my dogs, a jet engine, and a handgun on a well-worn Bible. The two Christian forums I am somewhat active on show two different views of this camera.

Hello brothers and sisters;

I'm enjoying reading this discussion, Psalm 82, please keep it going. I'm in San Diego this week and am in and out with my family. I want to join in later.

I also noticed Jame's Canon avatar - serious camera producing great quality shots. I know the lens alone can be expensive. I bought my wife a Coolpix for Christmas a couple of years ago at Costco but it broke less than a year. lol! I'd like to get her a Canon for a beginning photographer.

God bless you all.

Hello brothers and sisters;

I'm enjoying reading this discussion, Psalm 82, please keep it going. I'm in San Diego this week and am in and out with my family. I want to join in later.

I also noticed Jame's Canon avatar - serious camera producing great quality shots. I know the lens alone can be expensive. I bought my wife a Coolpix for Christmas a couple of years ago at Costco but it broke less than a year. lol! I'd like to get her a Canon for a beginning photographer.

God bless you all.
My Nikon Coolpix broke too. That's one of the main reasons I waited until I could afford a Canon.

Getting back on topic, I really want to get into "The Divine Council". It's not just referred to here, but through the Old Testament. When we say Jesus is King of kings, Lord of lords, notice that the second mention of kings and second mention of lords are uncapitalized. Who are these kings and lords at the Divine Counsel? If they were angels, God would have said they are angels of special rank, like a watcher or an archangel. It seems that there's more here than meets the eye, imho.

Back