Purgatory

"But the end of the commandment love out of a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. For some men, straying from these things (love out of a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith), have turned aside unto vaim jangling; desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man uses it lawfully; knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient...".

I used to be a protestant: against the unfair and corrupt laws in this world. But it has never been my r"religion".

My question: are you defending the catholics seeking God, or catholicism?

the 2nd verse is not as important ..
because the first verse applies to ALL things biblical ..
1Ti 1:5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

I am like Robin Hood .. I will defend ANY BRETHREN that another brethren "bullies" .. if you spoke in love .. I would say nothing ..

I already said I disagreed .. purgatory is denying God's forgiveness .. aka illogical theologically ..

but you are equally as illogical theologically ..
so to bring you out of a denomination is to bring you out of sin ???
sin is to purposely oppose what you know is the will of God ..

1Ti 1:5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
I am like Robin Hood .. I will defend ANY BRETHREN that another brethren "bullies" .. if you spoke in love .. I would say nothing ..
I already said I disagreed .. purgatory is denying God's forgiveness .. aka illogical theologically ..

So you are still doing the "twist", are you?

I was not in a denomination when the Lord called me: I was in darkness: that's why I know what darkness is...with all
of its different shades: I say that to my shame; but the glory is of God.

So the apostles' doctrine offends you, and you jump into the fray without being asked: for you see yourself as Robin Hood. And it is that attitude thatyou bring into these posts.

So you are still doing the "twist", are you?

I was not in a denomination when the Lord called me: I was in darkness: that's why I know what darkness is...with all
of its different shades: I say that to my shame; but the glory is of God.

So the apostles' doctrine offends you, and you jump into the fray without being asked: for you see yourself as Robin Hood. And it is that attitude thatyou bring into these posts.

no .. the twist belongs to you ..
I said it like you wrote it ..

your non-love and beam in your own eye offends me ..
and you ATTEMPT to teach those around you that such behavior is of God ..
also I was posting, and it was YOU who "jumped into the fray without being asked" .. once again you display your knack of reversing things to look the victim ..
I'm done playing games with you .. so I will call it what it is .. a lie ..
and it is YOUR attitude you bring to the forum I have a problem with ..

Jesus said "so often I wanted to gather you to me, but you wouldn't have it ..
so they left him with a whip and the term "Brood of Vipers" ..
you like them blame others while you stand there beating your chest ..

your reply ..

Candelario Mario Villa said

So the apostles' doctrine offends you

please explain to me how that is NOT bearing false witness ..

your reply ..

"equally, (equally, equally, equally) illogical theologically..."

There it is. You finally confessed that you are illogical theologically (I would have said, theologically illogical)!
You finally admitted it.

:LOL:(Hey, I'm kidding, awright?:LOL:

Beloved, I have never belonged t any denomination.

(and I'm not admitting anything else) :whistle:

your reply ..

Well, You look at my post. "Those that believe in purgatory do not believe the blood of the Lamb had enough Umph in it to do the Job."

In essence it's not logical and the logic I see and someone else might see is the only explanation is that we still have to obtain Heaven, salvation, whatever you call it by some other effort than what Jesus provided for us.

That is not logical when you examine scriptures.

Logic and Wisdom often word things as they really are, not how others see it though.

Hearing funerals where God took that young lad home early because He saw evil coming in their life sparing them things we can't fathom or see. (Misquoting a scripture in Isaiah) God knows whats best and it all works out for the good as we will all learn one day.

That might sound spiritual and humble during the funeral but what they really said is this.

God loves the lad, and saw evil coming but God is just a clueless moron who could not even save marbles in a bag as a kid. So, not knowing what to do, God just murdered the kid for lack of better ideas on how to protect and bring the kid through.

That is what they really said.

Often then we have to walk in love which sometimes just does not break it down right away for what it really is. As the other party does not see it for what it is.

Something I need lots of work on, still learning.

Blessings.

Back