Question about being a Christian actor

Question about being a Christian actor

iIm hoping someone can give me some advice about this. I'm a Christian performer, and I've mostly done theatre stuff, but I have the opportunity to audition for a short film. There is one part near the end where the two main characters kiss, and I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is on this? Is it ok for me to kiss a guy in a film, a guy that I barely know and someone that I am not in a relationship with? It's something that's bugged me for a long time, and now that I am faced with a decision, I really don't know what to do. Am I just over reacting, or does anyone else find this to be an issue as well? I'm currently single, so it's not that I would feel bad about kissing another man. I'm just not sure about kissing someone I'm not involved with.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

This is obviously strictly my opinion.
I might change my mind tomorrow~
Sitting here thinking on it, I don't see anything wrong with it if that is all it is, play~acting, to bring a story to an audience~

Some may disagree with me and that's ok because as I said, I may see things in a different light tomorrow, but that is what I feel right now! :)

Biggest problem I see is being involved in a movie that promotes it if you are against it.

It's acting. I believe it's completely fine! Heck! I believe God even enjoys films!

However, I do believe there is a fine line for sex scenes. I don't consider that lusting, but an ACT of adultery. Kissing is an ACT of love, assuming that's the plot of the story. In other words, I believe Kissing is perfectly okay and sex scenes are not okay. :)

Hope I helped.

Hello, Nate! How are you?
I haven't seen you all day!
I love you!!!!!!!

Look how cute you were!!!

Back