Question about the War in Heaven.

Question about the War in Heaven.

Hi~

For a while I've been curious as to just WHERE in the Bible it describes Satan's uprising and following war etc. I would look myself but I should inform you that I am a lazy blob. :p Took me a year just to get to 1Cor 3. :eek:

Any aid would be appreciated, and if this threat is in the incorrect forum area then I ask the moderated to make the nessacary adjustments. Thank you.

^.^b

For a full understanding of all the happenings in that time period, I would sugegst that you read ALL of the book of Revelation 1-22 (KJV).

If you don't have time, then just concentrate on Revelation 9-16 (KJV) and for specific information about the battle itself, use only Revelation 16 (KJV).

If you wish to use a Bible version in a more understandable English text that does not corrupt the King James Version wording too badly, use the New Living Translation. (Click links below):

Revelation 1-22 (NLT)
Revelation 9-16 (NLT)
Revelation 16 (NLT)

Im not exactly an authroity on this subject in particular, having only read Revelation once, however, I think you might be interested in reading Isaiah 14, which is actually the only chapter in the Bible that mentions the name "Lucifer" that I know of.. It talks a little about him being cast out of heaven and so forth. I actually once had a professor in Bible College who thought that 'Lucifer' here referred to Nebuchadnezzar rather than satan though. I always grew up thinking that lucifer referred to satan, but I personally have no clue. I just thought I'd give you the passage as I figured you might find it of interest in your studies on this topic, best of luck =)

spiritually,all the bad guys in the bible are used by the dark spirit.i know this because Jesus says if your not with me you are actually aggainst me,meaning not knowing or realising you are influenced aggainst Jesus.so judas was influenced by money,ie,satan.jezebel influenced about power,ie satan.

Back