Question for all members

Is this scripture in the thread vital to a NT Believer?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the ones that seem wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephesians 3:16-17
That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

1Corinthians 6:11-12
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus,
and by the Spirit of our God.
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

2Corinthians 5:16-17
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh,
yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans
8:5
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
8:7
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8:8
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
8:10
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

This is where the warfare of the believer takes place, within the mind; for the mind is the control centre of our whole being, like the rudder of a ship that controls it's movements.
That is not how God explains it:
Matthew 15:18-20
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Mark 7:18-23
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive,
that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

That is not how God explains it:
Matthew 15:18-20
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Mark 7:18-23
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive,
that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
Well then my brother your just gonna have to check back in about 2 days.
There is a lot that is going to be brought to light and it's all truth.

I am very much looking forward to what comes next in this series. I have set the stage and curtain raises in 2.
Blessings
FCJ

Yep. Wednesday = 1...........Tuesday = 2 and today is Friday!
Yep monday night maybe 4 hours sleep.
Tuesday maybe 4 broken hours.
Wednesday maybe 2 hours sleep
Thursday. .woo hoo got little over 8 hours broken sleep.

So it's late but ..... it won't be a jumbled up mess of thoughts.
My apologies ; )

I have Locked this thread for the (my) weekend so as to be able to post all that I want to post and keep it in order and with out gaps in the pages.

Thank You and see you on Monday.
God Bless and enjoy the days the Lord has Blessed us with.
FCJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back