Questions about the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions about the site.

I read through the rules and what not. I have a few questions that I've never been able to get real answers to with out getting a lame answer , or starting an argument with non-believers. What I'm getting at is I've always had a few fundamental problems with Christianity, that I've always just kind of written off as "well God is to big to understand, or I wasn't meant to know". But as I mature and naturally my thinking evolves (for the lack of a better word), I think it's important to seek out truth. I think to trully seek God, certain questions have to be asked.

So my question is, am I free to ask questions that have definetly tested my faith, and might possibly test someone else's faith. And please know, my intention is not to challenge someone else's faith, but possibly find something resembling a real answer to few questions I have. I've asked several different pastors, and a few people I consider "more mature" in thier faith than myself, and still come up with nothing.

Thanks.

Controller.

I feel that it is best if you get a reply directly from our Senior Moderator, HisManySongs, rather than replies from numerous people all expressing their own opinion.

I am therefore closing this thread untli HisManySongs has the opportunity to personally reply to your question.

God bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back