Quotes

Someone once said, "Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement, and we will make the goal." This could be very true for so many people around us. It doesn't cost you anything to either praise or encourage someone. You may feel you are not ...the right type of person to do that. Think again. You, only you could help the person next to you!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

If you burn your bridges be sure you can swim. ~Unknown~

heart23.jpg

Who's Dusty . There can't be another Dusty ??????

You're right there could never be another Dusty! LOL. You're a blessing.

I was going to reply to your comment on your other thread about it. but then decided to put it on here instead :smiley90:

Awww.... Now ya made me blush .... Thanks for the compliment .

You are also a great inspiration , GodSpeaks .

YourAreABlessing-1.jpg

“Things happen for a reason, but the reason why it happens is never really understood.”
(unknown)

This is one of my favorite quotes, because we don't always understand the things that happen in our lives, but God does and that's all that matters. So, we need to just put our faith and trust in HIM.

christian0.jpg

"A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." ~ Washington Irving.

What act of kindness did you witness today?

Back