Quotes

Cool .... I thought I was all alone over here . You all can add as well . But maybe it's not every one's thing.

If you read how many views there are of this thead you can see you aren't the only one. We were just watching who Dusty was quoting :)

What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity?
Our attitude toward it.
Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity. ~J. Sidlow Baxter

Restlessness and impatience change nothing except our peace and joy. Peace does not dwell in outward things, but in the heart prepared to wait trustfully and quietly on Him who has all things safely in His hands. ~Elisabeth Elliot~

What afflicts us is a corruption of the heart, a turning away in the soul. Our aspirations, our affections, and our desires are turned toward the wrong things. And only when we turn them toward the right things - toward enduring, noble, spiritual things - will things get better. ~John Buchan~

♥ Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail." ~John Wooden~ RIP
♥ Never measure the height
of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low
it was. -Dag Hammarskjold

Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.

- Bill Meyer

Life is slowly passing us by. Without a genuine sense of enthusiasm, a zest for life, and a lighthearted spirit, we take our problems and obstacles too seriously. People are seen as burdens instead of gifts. Challenges are dreaded instead of seen as opportunities. ~Richard Carlson~

The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. ~Barbara Kingsolver~

"Many times it's more important to God what we become in the process of trying to accomplish something than what we actually accomplish."

Many times it's more important to God what we become in the process of trying to accomplish something than what we actually accomplish."

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.

- John Wooden

We do not have the power to add years to our life but we have the power to add life and happiness to our years. Change your attitude and learn to look at the brighter side and you'll find that your life is worth much more than you thought before.

Someone once said, "I can't please everybody so I decided to just be pleasing to God and let everybody else fall in place."

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to you when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Back