Radio and TV section

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Radio and TV section

radiontv.gif

I just added a 'Radio and TV' section to CFS. You will able to access it from the golden navigation bar on top. If you would like see your favorite online radio station added to the list, reply below and I'll add them when I get some time. :)

271ffa24.gif
Jeff, for making this forum such a wonderful place to be, and for all the hard work you do here! You are always looking out for us and coming up with new stuff that makes this such a blessing to be at!
Hugs6.gif

Jeff - and anyone who uses Windows Media Player to access this type of streaming audio:

If you want a much higher quality audio reproduction than what Media Player can deliver, use WINAMP to process this audio stream. The WINAMP console is FREE and has a graphic equalizer - the same as most high end home stereo equipment. You will be very satisfied if you compare Media Player audio to that provided by WINAMP. I run the PC audio output into a high end 5.1 Dolby system here in the Rectory office and the quality and frequency response is far greater than just using Windows Media Player.

The download site is located here for the free console:

Winamp Media Player - MP3, Multimedia, and Music Player

Back