Reaching out to fellow artists.

Hello CPerkins;

This is nice! I'm a musician and can relate to others the therapy of music. similar to the therapy of art.

When I was a younger musician, the lyrics would come to me first, then I would compose the music. It would also take time and I couldn't write/compose in a day.

Can you share, as an artist, what led you to do this nice piece? Have you participated in art shows?

Thank you for sharing, brother.

Hello CPerkins;

I'm a musician and can relate to others the therapy of music. similar to the therapy of art.

When I was a younger musician, the lyrics would come to me first, then I would compose the music. It would also take time and I couldn't write/compose in a day.

Can you share, as an artist, what led you to do this nice piece? Have you participated in art shows?

Glad to meet you. The arts do cover a very broad spectrum of creativity.

It's wonderful that God has given us an inkling of his creative nature.

One of the things I like most about my artwork is how you begin to see so much more in the world around us. Elements such as the gradual changes in color, the highlights and shadows, end even a sense of perspective.

When I think of some of these things I know that are great applications to God's word. God has provided us with an instruction book, that is revealed in layers it seems. You can read and study verses, chapter and books of the Bible and come back with something new each time.

God does this in nature as well. Watching the snow fall, one might see the simple beauty of the individual snowflakes as they fall. When viewed more closely though they are far more complex and unique. Man cannot even see the full complexity and creativity built in to each flake and yet it is there hidden and each one lasts just a few moments.

Glad to meet you. The arts do cover a very broad spectrum of creativity.

It's wonderful that God has given us an inkling of his creative nature.

One of the things I like most about my artwork is how you begin to see so much more in the world around us. Elements such as the gradual changes in color, the highlights and shadows, end even a sense of perspective.

When I think of some of these things I know that are great applications to God's word. God has provided us with an instruction book, that is revealed in layers it seems. You can read and study verses, chapter and books of the Bible and come back with something new each time.

God does this in nature as well. Watching the snow fall, one might see the simple beauty of the individual snowflakes as they fall. When viewed more closely though they are far more complex and unique. Man cannot even see the full complexity and creativity built in to each flake and yet it is there hidden and each one lasts just a few moments.

"It's wonderful that God has given us an inkling of his creative nature".

One example of God's creative nature is pictorial and musical art are both international languages and can speak His Word to each one of us or in groups, uniquely.

People can see and hear waves and not give it a thought, but when I hear the waves while in San Diego or Monterey, it catches my attention and blocks out other sounds. This is mesmerizing to me with thoughts of our God and His glory.

"It's wonderful that God has given us an inkling of his creative nature".

One example of God's creative nature is art is pictorial and musical art are both international languages and can speak His Word to each one of us or in groups, uniquely.

People can see and hear waves and not give it a thought, but when I hear the waves while in San Diego or Monterey, it catches my attention and blocks out other sounds. This is mesmerizing to me with thoughts of our God and His glory.

Exactly, I'm sure it's true of other senses as well, God inspires us all in his own way.

Wow amazing.
I'm more of a stick figure/cartoonist.

I love seeing detailed botanical illustrations in those old books, in the days before photography.

I love those books as well. Many of those are large books. There was with roses of many varieties that was also very good.

cp

Back