Reaching The World For Jesus.

Recently I receive a phone call from someone that calls himself a leader of the church. His heart want to reach out the world for Christ but didn't seem to understand his own family issues. Wanting to kick his own stepson out of his house after just talking in the pulpit about having love to one another. Yes Jesus wants us to reach the world for His Glory but we must deal with our families first. That is our first ministry. Our family is our representation; yes I understand that sometimes is out of our control and that nothing is perfect but I believe that when something is wrong is due to our own negligence somehow. If we want to win the world lets start with our families. Am not judging anyone because I have lots of work to do with mine but I belive in the power of prayer and to act by faith.

1Ti 3:4 He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive,
1Ti 3:5 for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

Recently I receive a phone call from someone that calls himself a leader of the church. His heart want to reach out the world for Christ but didn't seem to understand his own family issues. Wanting to kick his own stepson out of his house after just talking in the pulpit about having love to one another. Yes Jesus wants us to reach the world for His Glory but we must deal with our families first. That is our first ministry. Our family is our representation; yes I understand that sometimes is out of our control and that nothing is perfect but I believe that when something is wrong is due to our own negligence somehow. If we want to win the world lets start with our families. Am not judging anyone because I have lots of work to do with mine but I belive in the power of prayer and to act by faith.
Your logic made me very cuious about somehing if you don't mind. I agree 100% with what you've written above, and with the replies you've gotten from CCW95A.

Now that been the case, I'm wondering why do Christian evangilists leave their country to preach the good news to a people in a land far from their own backyard, so to speak? Thank you for sharing.

Fadi.

Matthew 13:57New International Version (NIV)

But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home.”

Was the above a reply to my post Sir? You've lost me with that...Sorry if I didn't understand it.
I've just noticed your name "Omar". That's a sunni Muslim name, ...are you a sunni Muslim?

Thank you for your time.

Fadi.

Back