Real Christianity

Isa 58:10 If you extend your soul to the hungry And satisfy the afflicted soul, Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday.
11 The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

1Co 13:4 ¶ Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 ¶ Love never fails.

If you desire to enter into the deeper things of God and to increase in understanding of the gospel? "All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth"

Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

This is not a thread to promote wickedness, but to exalt Gods Righteousness.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

All these complex and complicated doctrines that mans religion has form are so destructive to a believer coming into a place in the Spirit where they might always walk in the truth. The true gospel is very simple, its really about the work that Christ has done upon the Cross on our behalf.

Pro 14:6 A scoffer seeks Wisdom in vain [for his very attitude blinds and deafens him to it], but knowledge is easy to him who [being teachable] understands. (AMP)

Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are righteous (upright and in right standing with God); there is nothing contrary to truth or crooked in them.
Pro 8:9 They are all plain to him who understands [and opens his heart], and right to those who find knowledge [and live by it].

I learned something many many years, and it was way before I became a Christian. It has helped me tremendously in my life, and it is this. I learned that if I would cry loud enough, and long enough I would get what I wanted!!! That is the very first thing all humans learn from birth. Even today I still cry until I get what I want.

Pro 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
Pro 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
Pro 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
Pro 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Pro 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Pro 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

The only difference now is that I am not crying for the "milk of the Word" I am a big baby now, so I cry for the meat and potatoes of the Word that the Father gives to those who desire it more than anything else in their life!!!!

Still remember how to cry? :)

1Jo 3:17 But whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
19 And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
20 ¶ For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23 ¶ And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJV)

Not a Scripture but an ancient hymn:

Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made,
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of God above
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

This was the last hymn I soloed publicly. A deep, thoughtful song about our G-d's love, I hope the words are taken in by the readers here. We have One G-d. We are privileged to have "seen" this One G-d in His manifestations as Father, Son, and H Spirit.

Isaiah 9:6-7
I'
ll let our site show the verse . . . .

Joh 4:23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Paul gave us the revelation that God has judged that the flesh of no man can be justified in the sight of God, that it is only through faith and having the "spirit" of faith, that man might approach and worship God.

Ga 3:2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have you suffered so many things in vain--if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? -

To worship God in Spirit and in truth, is to approach and worship God, based upon the righteousness of faith. The law is not of faith and those who come to God based upon their ability to keep the law. are in the flesh. They cannot please God, and are only in a condition of deception , much like the Pharisee. Cast away all confidence in the flesh and come to God based upon faith in Christ, and that righteousness which is of faith.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Back