Receive His Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receive His Mercy

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

– Psalm 136:1

7CTLTGkDHAoiFIXiW2iVP6RGyp1vq-IfzkutAYHqXx4OWxZ8wyqU7eC6rybRy1Wu-ZrQAhSIz7thDLAJv0KLX1WMFvnJ1CGOGn9zfMoCwSXouI-MaJKWhfgCLWtvti0zx-tI=s0-d-e1-ft

God’s mercy endures forever! His willingness to act on man’s behalf is still operating in the earth. His mercy never runs out. Neither has it abated or weakened.

“Praise the Lord! His mercy endureth forever!” Mighty and powerful things happened when Israel said these words. They are words of praise and adoration to God.

When Solomon finished building the house of the Lord, the trumpeters and singers lifted their voices as one, and with trumpets, cymbals and instruments of music, they praised the Lord saying, “For he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.”

Jehoshaphat appointed singers unto the Lord to go before the army and say, “Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever.”

It has been thousands of years since the Lord said His mercy extended to a thousand generations, and His mercy continues to reach you day after day. He is still plenteous in mercy unto them that call upon Him. With your spirit, dare to stretch your faith to take in the boundless mercy of God. And say with your mouth, “The Lord, He is good and His mercy endureth forever. His mercy surrounds me even today!”

7CTLTGkDHAoiFIXiW2iVP6RGyp1vq-IfzkutAYHqXx4OWxZ8wyqU7eC6rybRy1Wu-ZrQAhSIz7thDLAJv0KLX1WMFvnJ1CGOGn9zfMoCwSXouI-MaJKWhfgCLWtvti0zx-tI=s0-d-e1-ft

Scripture Reading: 2 Chronicles 5:1-14

© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved

Yes, the Lord's mercy is always present and waiting for us to let go of our self. So as to make room / space/ void for God's mercy to fill it.
It takes faith to let go of self (a false god [ha ha ha]) to be humble enough to receive God's mercy.

Receive His Mercy

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

– Psalm 136:1

God’s mercy endures forever! His willingness to act on man’s behalf is still operating in the earth. His mercy never runs out. Neither has it abated or weakened.

“Praise the Lord! His mercy endureth forever!” Mighty and powerful things happened when Israel said these words. They are words of praise and adoration to God.

When Solomon finished building the house of the Lord, the trumpeters and singers lifted their voices as one, and with trumpets, cymbals and instruments of music, they praised the Lord saying, “For he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.”

Jehoshaphat appointed singers unto the Lord to go before the army and say, “Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever.”

It has been thousands of years since the Lord said His mercy extended to a thousand generations, and His mercy continues to reach you day after day. He is still plenteous in mercy unto them that call upon Him. With your spirit, dare to stretch your faith to take in the boundless mercy of God. And say with your mouth, “The Lord, He is good and His mercy endureth forever. His mercy surrounds me even today!”

Scripture Reading: 2 Chronicles 5:1-14

© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved
What would be ten personal examples within the last month of God's Surrounding Powerful Mercy having the same pedigree as that of Scriptural narrative?

What would be ten personal examples within the last month of God's Surrounding Powerful Mercy having the same pedigree as that of Scriptural narrative?

1. He sustains my body and mind every millisecond of every day... ps 119:16

2. Supernatural provision... Philippians 4:19

3. Answered prayers... 1 John 3:22, mark 11:22-25

4. He speaks to my heart (spirit).... John 10:27

5. Cleanses me of unrighteousness... 1 John 1:9

6. He heals my body... proverbs 4:20-27

7. He guides my footsteps... proverbs 16:9

8. He instructs me... ps 32:8

9. Keeps me safe... ps 91

10. The Lord is my strength, joy and peace.... Nehemiah 8:10, Isaiah 40:31

God bless you and your family abundantly

Yes, the Lord's mercy is always present and waiting for us to let go of our self. So as to make room / space/ void for God's mercy to fill it.
It takes faith to let go of self (a false god [ha ha ha]) to be humble enough to receive God's mercy.

My posts may not be necessarily so. Let your Truth, not your ego, censor what is true or not.

Hello Peter Luke;

I like this. Thank you for sharing this good reminder regarding posts. Its good to meet and share with you.

God bless you and your family.

Last edited:

Hi Garrison,

Great question on the 10 examples! Its good to meet you and look forward to more fellowship with you and everyone!

God bless you and your family, Garrison!

Hello Cturtle;

Thank you for sharing these 10 examples and scripture references. These remind me of our God's promises of constant, constant, grace and consistency! Praise God for His LOVE to all who desire to follow Him daily.

God bless you, Cturtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back