Recovering well from Aortic valve replacement.

Recovery going well. One week ago had TAVR.. Transcatheter Aortic valve replacement..so my new heart valve and I doing fine with adjustments. Good care through out. I get to even start driving. Been staying at my daughter's but going home tomorrow.to begin on my own with a fixed heart. God is good. Grateful to all those whose skill were used to make this happen. And the many who prayed..

Hello sandpiper;

Praise God
for His great healing over you! This is wonderful news and am very happy for you, your family and good friends.

How long did this last since the beginning to now? I will share later but for now lets enjoy your testimony of God's healing.

Have fun driving tomorrow, sandpiper!

God bless you and your family.

Recovery going well. One week ago had TAVR.. Transcatheter Aortic valve replacement..so my new heart valve and I doing fine with adjustments. Good care through out. I get to even start driving. Been staying at my daughter's but going home tomorrow.to begin on my own with a fixed heart. God is good. Grateful to all those whose skill were used to make this happen. And the many who prayed..
God is great, my sister. I am so glad to read that all went well and that you are on the fast pace to recovery. May you have a fantastic rest of the week and enjoy going back home.

rtm3039

Wonderful news indeed sandpiper. Praying for you as you continue in recovery and strength. 🙏

Hello sandpiper;

Praise God
for His great healing over you! This is wonderful news and am very happy for you, your family and good friends.

How long did this last since the beginning to now? I will share later but for now lets enjoy your testimony of God's healing.

Have fun driving tomorrow, sandpiper!

God bless you and your family.
Pastor Bob, I must have missed this somehow. I am not sure how to answer your question as is not clear what you are referring to here. Question was: "How long did this last since beginning to now?" Every one is different and every situation differs as to condition, type of heart valve replacement, and length of recovery. My first ECHO which determined a mild condition began 5 years ago, last ECHO was in late October determining a severe heart valve condition, (delayed after that due to my other health challenges (one was getting over pneumonia) the angioplasty in January followed by a month of tests at the hospital and cardiologist clinics, the TAVR itself mid-March, hospital stay, recovery at home including walking therapy up to May 1st. And it does continue as strength returns gradually. The standard operation for heart valve implantation is to go in through the chest to replace or repair the valve is different. Much on line about both and who qualifies; but cases differ. Hope this helps. Best to consult with medical people or get reading material. You can send for info. I received much before the valve implantation. Not all hospitals have a center in which they do the TAVR..it takes a team of trained medical people including several surgeons, nurses, medical assistants, and more. Much to go through but God was and is with and in it all.

Back